Who is the strongest Marvel character?

How exactly would magneto destroy hulk?
I'm interested

Magneto could manipulate the gamma the hulk radiates.
Magneto could suck the iron out of his body.
Magneto can control Hulks electrical brain impulses.
Magneto has a pretty strong force field which I doubt hulk would be able to break through.

With all that said, Phoenix is probably one of the strongest marvel characters probably even stronger than silver surfer.

Last edited:
actually the phoenix (jean grey) was supposedly the strongest mutant next to magneto and onslaught

From what I know MAGNETO.

He could pull the Iron out of your blood and stab you to death with it.

Other than him HULK.

Physical Fight HULK ..

****** be throwin in Cosmic being who will never use phyical ability to fight ..

Hulk Fought Zeus for crying out loud :lol:

No one .. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE can stop WW Hulk

Iceman for sure. He can survive the destruction of his own body and come back. If they ever developed Jubilee instead of just letting her stay a secondary character, I would say her. More powerful than the hulk

from Iceman's wiki:

-Iceman has created constructs of ice so powerful that he was able to easily encase and contain the likes of the Hulk with him being unable to break out of it. He can make the weather snow or blizzard.

so, hulk still?
laugh.gif
I'm no expert so there's still debate don't mind me

^ couldnt storm counter that?

I don't know if storm could hit him with anything before he just sucked the water out of her body. Maybe if they were really far away from each other storm would have the advantage. Might just have to just go with Jubilee then

Damn G who hurt you, you taking this way too siri. Relax. Its not that important.
Cats are sensitive these days :smh:
No one hurt me its just I've been getting into stupid conversations with people who think because they saw the cartoon or the movies they know comics. :smh:

I'm cool

Damn G who hurt you, you taking this way too siri. Relax. Its not that important.
Cats are sensitive these days :smh:
No one hurt me its just I've been getting into stupid conversations with people who think because they saw the cartoon or the movies they know comics. :smh:

I'm cool

I'll be the first to say I don't know much about that stuff, but getting mad because someone isnt as into as you is mad childish. I watch the movies and enjoy them. I don't need to try and make someone else feel inferior because their knowledge isn't up to par on a subject.

Who else can make Hulk RUN from a battle besides Mr. Radd? NOBODY. He was about to use power cosmic to strip Bruce of ALL his powers & send his a** back to Earth as a normal person lol

SurferGOD >>>
didnt world war hulk whip his ***?

I'm going with Phoenix or Hulk. The Phoenix is always reborn, and the Hulk, well, he's the HULK. He almost can't be killed.

hulk-green-bl.jpg

If you really wanna go intergalactic with it (beyond Phoenix), maybe this guy is the strongest? Tribunal:

440px-l_trib-tm.jpg

didnt world war hulk whip his ***?

LMAO man hell no. He was fighting Silver Savage. A NON-power cosmic version of Silver Surfer mixed with the symbiote of Carnage. Norrin realizes how evil the alien symbiote is, returns to Earth (so it can attach itself back to Kletus Kassidy), then freezes him WITH the symbiote in an unbreakable shell of energy

those pages I posted are regular Silver Surfer vs. Planet Hulk...you see who left

the only "active" characters that stand a shred of a chance against Surfer in a fight are Black Bolt & Thanos (WITH the Infinity Gauntlet)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom