Who is the strongest Marvel character?

First of all, Magneto can fly. So if he's in the air Hulk can throw stuff or jump at him, but then what? Can he change directions mid-air?
Adamantium razor projectiles
Hulk has to breath, so he could wrap a dense metallic dust cloud. Or a giant glob of liquid mercury.
Magneto could even direct nuclear war-heads at him.
That being said, if Magneto gets hit once it's pretty much over.

Mags is not an exceptional flyer - I think Hulk could deal with that.
Hulk doesn't have to breathe for a long time - That's why he could be under water for so long and I think he's been in space too, if I remember right.
I'm guessing that Mags would have to be in distance to aim a warhead at Hulk.. they would both probably die.

Not saying that Hulk would definitely win, Mags is smarter, but it's not going to be a demolishment.

g as ****, thats how you make a ****** entrance

I remember reading a list done by a comic magazine when I was about 18 and it was a top ten list of both Marvel and DC characters. Silver Surfer was number one cause of his combined strength and speed. It said he moves at the speed of light :x

Superman was number 3 and Thor was number 2. I remember other people on the list like Spawn, Professor X (cause of his mind abilities), Hulk, and even Spiderman. They also gave the reasons why each character would beat the ones under them on the list. Wish I could find that article now...

OK, yea and Flash runs faster than the speed of light, speed force ftw, off rip i choose Flash

I remember reading a list done by a comic magazine when I was about 18 and it was a top ten list of both Marvel and DC characters. Silver Surfer was number one cause of his combined strength and speed. It said he moves at the speed of light :x

Superman was number 3 and Thor was number 2. I remember other people on the list like Spawn, Professor X (cause of his mind abilities), Hulk, and even Spiderman. They also gave the reasons why each character would beat the ones under them on the list. Wish I could find that article now...

OK, yea and Flash runs faster than the speed of light, speed force ftw, off rip i choose Flash

Flash is DC tho

And again ..

you have to catagorize strength ..

No cosmic being needs actual physical strength to beat anyone ..

How can anyone not ride with Hulk ( Esp. World War Hulk) is beyond me ..

Last edited:

Flash is DC tho

And again ..

you have to catagorize strength ..

No cosmic being needs actual physical strength to beat anyone ..

i thought we were including DC, even though the title says Marvel, i swear someone said DC counts

after further research Franklin Richards by far

Mags is not an exceptional flyer - I think Hulk could deal with that.
Hulk doesn't have to breathe for a long time - That's why he could be under water for so long and I think he's been in space too, if I remember right.
I'm guessing that Mags would have to be in distance to aim a warhead at Hulk.. they would both probably die.
Not saying that Hulk would definitely win, Mags is smarter, but it's not going to be a demolishment.

Hulk HAS been in space,
hulk has healed from wolvies slashes. just as good healing as wolvie almost. (well im not sure about limbs and all that)
one thunder clap from hulk and mags is out the air..
plus we've seen mags lose to far weaker people.

and hulks molecules are always changing (like the healing) so how exactly is mags ripping iron out of him. his body will regenerate that.

EVERYTIME these arguments come up I always in my head just eliminate cosmic characters....makes it unfair (even with silver surfer and pheonix) *which in the comics didn't dark pheonix get subdued by the team work of sebastian shaw and emma frost* ???

Is Franklin Richards technically a mutant? isn't he just a cosmic baby technically since mom and dad are infected with cosmic rays?

Also like the guy said, Omega level and "potential" of characters shouldn't count... we should be going by what has actually been translated to print.
I love Iceman prolly my fav male marvel character.
but we've never seen him actually go all out... he's been more of the whipping boy. and can't hasn't handled his powers in the manner to make him stand out.

We saw Gambit go off especially when he became a horseman.

But we've seen Hulk literally go through Majority of the Marvel Universe at some point in time... From Ant man to Zangieff (marvel vs. capcom lol, couldnt think of a Z in Marvel)

My fault I meant superman one million
what was I thinking....
:lol:

Stop bringing Superman into the Marvel thread. Seriously, I think deep down inside, you are a Superman fan. :lol: You mention him more than the Superman fanboys.

[COLOR=#red]What is m-body and one above all?[/COLOR]

One Above All is the God of the Marvel Universe

One Above All is 'posedly Stan Lee
All true but reason I stopped myself from mentioning him is cuz I don't even remember the last time I saw this character (most times it's just a being of light or disguised as a human). At least Living Tribunal shows up for the big cosmic changing events. Also gotta differentiate between The One Above All (celestial) and the One-Above-All (Stan Lee).

Last I recall of him was the Marvel Universe The End where Thanos once again got all powerful with something better than the Infinity Gauntlet and became GOD himself. In the end he destroys reality, fixes some fundamental flaw having to do with death, recreates the universe the way it exactly was and nobody remembers but him. It's alluded that the one above all is the one that tricked him in to doing it all.

beyonder
he beat galactus easily and is on a power level similar to trubunal, the one above all and the celestials
Thing beat the breaks off of him...Hulk is the STRONGEST and possibly unmatched Marvel character in brute strength. He's limitless. 
Has anyone discussed Ghost Rider? He's one of Marvel's most powerful characters, he's often over looked though.

Back
Top Bottom