Who like the the Pro's more than the 1's?

I personally like Pro's better than the 1's. I heard some dude call the Pro's the bastard step child of foams. I like the swoosh on the side.

Bastard step children?! I got them both and I like them both. I like the pearls with the swoosh, I like the royals without...

it depends on the color. i liked the og pearls w/ the blk swoosh and the blk/volt pros. other than that, i think the rest look better w/o the swoosh. the royalw/ blk swoosh pro looked like trash.

Lately this topic has been comin more and more with all these new "foam" heads. Kinda beatin a dead horse, like dudes askin "nike air orjumpman".

Here comes about 40 pages of Ones>>>>Pros, with no explanation from mindless IDIOTS.
IMO I like the Ones cuz I'm a Penny Fan but the pros have some Fire.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

both nice

for the record the pros saved the foamposite I

indifferent.gif
how? Please explain...

Originally Posted by air max 87

both nice

indifferent.gif
how? Please explain...
im gonna assume he made that statement because the pros held it down for a few yrs while nike was able to build up a demand for the foam ones. theroyal foam ones were the only color to release for the shoes back in 96/97 and that was it. then nike only released pros for 10 yrs until nike was ready torerelease the ones again in 07. the pros were pretty successful as they also took a lil while to gain steam.

Pros weren't that successful, they hit sales at a lot of places, a lot of people disliked them. They were too expensive and they were ahead of their time.
smh.gif
Nike built hype by quick strikin the royal and in 2007 to see the general interest in them. And like other nike shoes that people can't get the beastlatched onto them. Even the not so great colorsways (red and cactus) did fairly well.

Originally Posted by bigj505

both nice

indifferent.gif
how? Please explain...
im gonna assume he made that statement because the pros held it down for a few yrs while nike was able to build up a demand for the foam ones. the royal foam ones were the only color to release for the shoes back in 96/97 and that was it. then nike only released pros for 10 yrs until nike was ready to rerelease the ones again in 07. the pros were pretty successful as they also took a lil while to gain steam.
IMO....Foam Ones would be exactly where they are today WITHOUT the pros maybe even more saught after since if peeps cant find the Royal Foam Onethey'll settle for the Royal Pro. I like the best of the best and TO ME pros seem like generic versions of a classic.

If it aint a Penny shoe it dont make cents.....

Ask 100 people if they'd rather have the Penny Pearl Foam One, that he wore, or the Pearl Pro (OG or 01) i bet 95 people would say the Penny Pearl and theother 5 people would be lieing cause they own Pearl Pros not Ones.

That swoosh is just doin to much. Its like throwing a HUGE Jumpman on the side of the XI...too extra...but to each theyre own.

ahhhh im not sure y this debate keeps going on and on...
but im curious of how many pros haters gonna cop the black / volt colorway since this colorway obviously did not matter.
i just saw some sell for near 400 on ebay and they werent DS.
silver foam pros sold pretty well
royal foam pros sold pretty well
black black sold well
black / gum bottom sold well
pearls sold pretty well
carolinas sell well now lol
browns sold out when they dropped a few years ago

i love both shoes and i dont think that we should have to choose one being better than the other

i like the ones just a little better..but i think alot of cats jumped on a bandwagon on the pros..well in my area..but pros are hot too

Originally Posted by bigj505

the royal foam ones were the only color to release for the shoes back in 96/97 and that was it. then nike only released pros for 10 yrs until nike was ready to rerelease the ones again in 07
Agreed, IF your a true "Foam Head" there is no way you dislike pros, unless you jumped on the wagon in 07

Lately this topic has been comin more and more with all these new "foam" heads. Kinda beatin a dead horse, like dudes askin "nike air or jumpman".
Exactly.

Whatever floats your boat or you can get ahold of.

I have both (royals) & they are each so sexy. I'd wear the Foam Pros for everyday casual status & keep the Foam Ones for the odd occasion here& there.

equal love.

News flash. The only reason y'all feel so good about 1's is eggplant and royals. All the other ones are just as "trash" as the pro's youguys feel suck...the cactus and bred's hit sales racks too. Pearls, voltages, royal, red/black, silver(first time around) all black, all black with clearsoles...all were great shoes...and personally, I'll take my volatges and pearls over any 1 colorway...before and after the hype

Back
Top Bottom