Who loves Happy Endings? Cancelled (sad face)

Was just flipping channels and watched this last night, it was hilarious! Def gonna catch up on last season now.

Yeah the kickball episode was great.. I think it aired at some point after the season in the US, but otherwise I don't think a lot of people saw it.

I'm glad there's more than a few fans on here, I'll do my best to keep the thread updated.

this is the scene that hooked me last season, Penny about to jump had my dyin' 

Correct, Damon Wayans, Jr. was cast in the New Girl pilot when Happy Endings was waiting to be renewed. When it got picked up, he honored his original deal and they wrote him off New Girl.

Correct, Damon Wayans, Jr. was cast in the New Girl pilot when Happy Endings was waiting to be renewed. When it got picked up, he honored his original deal and they wrote him off New Girl.

I still think he made the wrong choice. Him on New Girl wouldve killed

I still think he made the wrong choice. Him on New Girl wouldve killed

Eh idk. That whole "Coach" character was corny to me. The black dude currently on New Girl, his character fits the show better imo.

I think he would have been funny on New Girl, but it's hard to say because he's GREAT on Happy Endings.

Watched tonight's episode already.

My cable company carries the Citytv channel in their lineup and they air new episodes of Happy Endings on Sunday.

Jane and Penny were comedy in this episode.
roll.gif

Watched tonight's episode already.

My cable company carries the Citytv channel in their lineup and they air new episodes of Happy Endings on Sunday.

Jane and Penny were comedy in this episode.
roll.gif
I'm jealous, and that's also good to hear

Back
Top Bottom