Who loves Happy Endings? Cancelled (sad face)

mean.gif
 still hurts  

I'm watching Adam Pally on the Getaway, a travel show on Esquire right now

im glad you quoted me I forgot all about her show.
After not seeing it on the fall shows so far i assumed it got canned.
Thank you repped

Yeah her new show next week. I'll check. Don't care for the rest of the cast but I really like her.

The whole cast bounced back are on shows though. Most to FOX, one to Showtime if I remember right, and then NBC. Cuthbert is the only one I haven't seen on tv since.

Anyone check out Marry Me last night?

Derrick made a quick 3 second appearance but it was hilarious for what it was.

Forgot about Marry Me.

So many shows on Tuesday night.

Gift and a curse.

just did all 3 eps in a row, pretty good.
i think it will get better later but it has a pretty good mix
i've never been a fan of the main dude of the show but he's actually good in this

just did all 3 eps in a row, pretty good.
i think it will get better later but it has a pretty good mix
i've never been a fan of the main dude of the show but he's actually good in this

He's not bad at all.

I'm also pretty sure Gil, the bearded fat guy, was in Happy Endings. I think he stole Dave's steak truck. The blonde girlfriend was also in Happy Endings. She was an "actress" in the rom-com Alex and Brad were watching together at the theater.

Benched was only ok. I'll maybe watch another episode or two.

The writers tweeted this!.  WHAT COULD IT MEAN?
The link in the tweet brings readers to a white screen that states, “It’s almost a new day,” with a countdown clock currently showing 52 days, 11 hours and some-odd minutes.

The only question is: What could the tweet be trying to tell us?
Though the message has prompted many user replies hoping for a revival of the show, that seems unlikely, given some of the cast member’s current gigs: Elisha Cuthbert is set to star in NBC’s One Big Happy, Zachary Knighton is keeping busy with Fox’s upcoming Weird Loners and Casey Wilson currently appears in the Peacock comedy Marry Me (though its future is up in the air).

That said, of the show’s remaining key players, Adam Pally just left The Mindy Project, Eliza Coupe’s Benched was cancelled last month and Damon Wayans Jr. announced he’ll exit New Girl at the end of Season 4 (though he is being courted heavily during pilot season).

The writers tweeted this!.  WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

[/COLOR][/I]Though the message has prompted many user replies hoping for a revival of the show, that seems unlikely, given some of the cast member’s current gigs: Elisha Cuthbert is set to star in NBC’s One Big Happy, Zachary Knighton is keeping busy with Fox’s upcoming Weird Loners and Casey Wilson currently appears in the Peacock comedy Marry Me (though its future is up in the air).

That said, of the show’s remaining key players, Adam Pally just left The Mindy Project, Eliza Coupe’s Benched was cancelled last month and Damon Wayans Jr. announced he’ll exit New Girl at the end of Season 4 (though he is being courted heavily during pilot season).

Only need Damon Adam, Eliza Coupe and of course Casey..

Marry me is ok, but it's def not getting a 2nd season.

Last edited:
After I win this Powerball I'm going to finance the return of this show. Rewatching it again has hit so many feels.

If I hit the power ball i'll just try to buy Casey's love. and simp for her every day

It'll be sometime in late March or early April, so it's gotta be a new show.

Jane and Brad >>>>>>>>>>>>>> .

I was just thinking a few hrs ago how I need to have every ep of this show to relive the hilariousness.

It's interesting, not hyped but I'm curious especially since you add in the fact all those ppl are leaving the shows they were on. Bittersweet that Damon is leaving New Girl. Won't be anymore Winston & Coach mess arounds :lol:

Never got in to the Mindy Project enough. I've watched like one ep of Marry Me. Where is Elisha? :nerd: I've been seeing on tv a lot of old crap movies she's been in lately, not watching the whole thing obviously but just wanting to see her. It's crazy how good she is at comedy or how she fit so well in the show.

I'm guessing it's just a new show by the same writers.. maybe with a few of the available cast starring?

Back
Top Bottom