Who makes u press skip?

If I don't like the beat they rappin on, skip, always been like that. I usually revisit the same stuff after awhile and sometimes the beat will grow on me and I'll like the song but a lot of times, naaaaaaaaah.

:lol:

sorry man the majority of homes music just does not do it for me

he always comes across boring and corny

I really only like his reasonable doubt stuff because of the time period it was made and I enjoy that sound

Whenever I hear Jay rap I think damn how come Biggie and L had to pass ( and no I'm not saying it shouldve been him)
:smh:

This is just straight up hate. There's a fine line between having an opinion...and flat out just hating.

For example...I'm not particularly high on Nas. I find him "boring" at times.

But if I were to say that his verses are an automatic skip...that would just be flat out hate.

No it's not

:smh:

This is just straight up hate. There's a fine line between having an opinion...and flat out just hating.

For example...I'm not particularly high on Nas. I find him "boring" at times.

But if I were to say that his verses are an automatic skip...that would just be flat out hate.

it's not hate its preference I dont personally like his voice or his music thats just me I never said he couldnt rap hes just corny and boring so his verses are automatic skips but I dont have any songs with him on it to skip in the first place only time I hear him is 2K or my girl listening to his joints with timberlake

Drake, wayne, tyga, nicki, any new 2 chainz, new meek, Eminem post 2002, busta

it's not hate its preference I dont personally like his voice or his music thats just me I never said he couldnt rap hes just corny and boring so his verses are automatic skips but I dont have any songs with him on it to skip in the first place only time I hear him is 2K or my girl listening to his joints with timberlake

what does corny mean these days? i see that word used soooo much and varying instances.

what does corny mean these days? i see that word used soooo much and varying instances.

"these days" :lol:

the same thing its always meant lame

1. corny
Trying to be cool, but ultimately very uncool indeed, and often even extremely embarrassing

2. corny
Something presented as fresh or original, but which is actually tired and/or lame. Especially, when its lameness derives from being obvious or done to death.

via urban dictionary sum it up enough?

I think Jay-z is corny both of these definitions work for how i feel about dude and his music

"these days" :lol:

the same thing its always meant lame

1. corny
Trying to be cool, but ultimately very uncool indeed, and often even extremely embarrassing

2. corny
Something presented as fresh or original, but which is actually tired and/or lame. Especially, when its lameness derives from being obvious or done to death.

via urban dictionary sum it up enough?

I think Jay-z is corny both of these definitions work for how i feel about dude and his music

what you laughing for? it was a serious question. i clearly stated i've seen it used so much lately in varying instances.

meaning in situations that VARY, therefore are using the term for different reasons. so you can save the ********.

and i also asked because i'm not seeing what's corny about his music. *shrugs* whatever floats your boat.

what you laughing for? it was a serious question. i clearly stated i've seen it used so much lately in varying instances.

meaning in situations that VARY, therefore are using the term for different reasons. so you can save the ********.

and i also asked because i'm not seeing what's corny about his music. *shrugs* whatever floats your boat.

woah easy killer

I'm laughing because it sounded like some **** and old man would say

and I never asked you to see him as corny I do and thought those definitions pretty much covered why

i think all those things apply to him and is music

I just viewed the Migos thread and alot of the same cats saying that Jay, Em, drake etc etc are wack are the same ****** in there acting as if they have great bars.... A ***** just stated that one of these migo characters had a top 5 verse of the year :smh:

Rap music isn't dying because of the artist it's dying because the fans are ****** ******ed.

I'd listen to migos over Eminem any day of the week and I'm from detroit. I seriously haven't heard anybody here listen to him since before high school. His whole style is just corny to me and those shock value bars are super lame now. But this thread is people opinions so everyone is entitled to their opinion. I rock wit hov 110% but drake n em will never be played by me

Last edited:
Can't believe no one has said Mac Miller yet. Son is the epitome of forgettable.

Yea man I tried giving Em new album a listen. It was horrible, I hate everything about his music now. The annoying singing, his stupid corny songs, the way he switch his voice up to make people think he's actually spitting bars,(kendrick does this too :smh: )

He was wrong for naming it MM2, he trolled the world with that title.

I hate that dudes act like if you enjoy the migos for example you have to like artist x,y,and z because they are better rappers

it not always about bars(even tho its my personal preference that dudes come with some ****) sometimes you just enjoy the vibe of the music better

I know Joe Budden raps better than the Migos but i dont wanna ride around in the whip listening to those sad *** bars

It doesn't help that Budden has classic underground head syndrome when it comes to his beats. I'd also like to thank Eminem for ruining the second Slaughterhouse album.

I hate that dudes act like if you enjoy the migos for example you have to like artist x,y,and z because they are better rappers

it not always about bars(even tho its my personal preference that dudes come with some ****) sometimes you just enjoy the vibe of the music better

I know Joe Budden raps better than the Migos but i dont wanna ride around in the whip listening to those sad *** bars

It doesn't really come down to that but i'm baffled at how someone could skip verses by some of the greater rappers ever and call it trash..... and then turn around and listen to a migos verse and be entertained.. These dudes have legit been doing the same verse same flow for months but that is somehow hot?

Hell i barely listen to EM at all in the past decade and i listen to future all the ****** time but to say i wouldn't give his verse a chance just seems OD. i'm not saying that you have to love these artist music but to say Wale or Drake is a "Bad" rapper and to say Migos are good rappers is factually wrong. You prefer their kind of rap more power to you but it irks me that someone is going to say that some of the cats actually putting effort into writing and bars is being called wack while a group of ****** with adlibs and microwave rhymes is being called hot.

No troll. He ruins songs.
if you say so..
grin.gif

bun's never had a bad verse imo.

Back
Top Bottom