who ok's this?

She must have that andy milanokis disease where she stays young forever. Was she the one on ellen like 3 yrs ago doing the nicki minaj joint?

Haven't seen the name Andy Milonakis (sp?) In what feels like a decade :nerd:

Wonder what he is up to these days

how you not gonna post da real banga b
nthat.gif
 cant eem lie...she has decent production behind her...

EDIT: She's british..explains why she's not corny...british white people are a lot more integrated into black culture.

EDIT2: We have the same birthday...
mean.gif
 at 12 she is beating me at life.

Last edited:

:nthat:  cant eem lie...she has decent production behind her...

EDIT: She's british..explains why she's not corny...british white people are a lot more integrated into black culture.

EDIT2: We have the same birthday...:smh:  at 12 she is beating me at life.

View media item 1501424
Yea...or should I say London specifically...trust me the dynamic over there is much different

I think you should say Hip Hop culture which is 100% true.

I saw a interview with someone i forgot who it was they broke it down very well.

Basically the people in Europe had to really search/work for hip hop and the culture so it breeds hardcore fans unlike the US where a 14 year old white girl can hear a couple fetty wap songs on the radio and she is hashtaging trap queen on her twitter.

Haven't seen the name Andy Milonakis (sp?) In what feels like a decade :nerd:

Wonder what he is up to these days
He has a youtube channel now where he posts a bunch of random ****. Video games, travel, food, and yeah he really has been in the studio with Chief Keef like @KEVLAR
 mentioned 

https://www.youtube.com/user/AMilonakis

Dude went from looking like a 12 year old white boy, to a looking like a 52 old Jewish woman that just had botox

With no transition in between

Back
Top Bottom