WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

(Rza voice) Feakin Ridiculous (Rza voice)
sick.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

I signed up at 18yrs of age.. I am now 29. I honestly can say I grew up on this board. The memories.. who remembers Menace5star? She had that bj story that had nters drooling. Haha. +sorry mods if "bj" is offensive.*

one of the few bodyboarders i remember here.  whats up man

I signed up at 18yrs of age.. I am now 29. I honestly can say I grew up on this board. The memories.. who remembers Menace5star? She had that bj story that had nters drooling. Haha. +sorry mods if "bj" is offensive.*

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

What's up dropknee! Its been a long time.. good to see you. Still bodyboarding... you?

I remember she posted that on that other site
laugh.gif
But she denied it on NT saying that she never said that at all.

And I know someone has a screenshot of that post. Too bad, he doesn't post on NT anymore
30t6p3b.gif
  (Shammgod212)

I remember she posted that on that other site
laugh.gif
But she denied it on NT saying that she never said that at all.

And I know someone has a screenshot of that post. Too bad, he doesn't post on NT anymore
30t6p3b.gif
  (Shammgod212)

What's up dropknee! Its been a long time.. good to see you. Still bodyboarding... you?

Wow, hold old am I when I can say I remember PCrizzy and his post back in the day
frown.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: I remember MenaceStar5,
laugh.gif
... also Shortypop, before the train pic incident, like back in the day when she was first posting, and missing with the NTer who had the cosign shop
eek.gif

Wow, hold old am I when I can say I remember PCrizzy and his post back in the day
frown.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: I remember MenaceStar5,
laugh.gif
... also Shortypop, before the train pic incident, like back in the day when she was first posting, and missing with the NTer who had the cosign shop
eek.gif

not in the past week, but i have been in and out of the water at least 1once a week.  not a lot of time to go due to work.

so much rain in the past 2 weeks makin the local beaches all polluted, as if it isnt polluted to begin with haha,  much thanks to Tijuana

not in the past week, but i have been in and out of the water at least 1once a week.  not a lot of time to go due to work.

so much rain in the past 2 weeks makin the local beaches all polluted, as if it isnt polluted to begin with haha,  much thanks to Tijuana

Its been raining a lot yeah.. I haven't been out since mid Nov. Hopefully 1 day we can paddle out.I remember seeing a screen shot of menace5stars story. Someone's gotta have that somewhere.

Its been raining a lot yeah.. I haven't been out since mid Nov. Hopefully 1 day we can paddle out.I remember seeing a screen shot of menace5stars story. Someone's gotta have that somewhere.

What ever happened with the fraud that "OldmanwearingNikes" pulled on a handful of NT'ers when the Denim SB Dunks dropped?

What ever happened with the fraud that "OldmanwearingNikes" pulled on a handful of NT'ers when the Denim SB Dunks dropped?

Wow it's been a minute. I got my original name banned for e-beef and After that I started checking this site less andess. Good to see all the OGs coming out of the woodwork. I remember I used to check NT on a first generation, blk/wht screen, Sidekick. Now I'm posting this from my IPhone 4. Crazy how far we've come. Since then I've worked for Nike, left Nike, became a footwear designer myself, and may be moving back up to Portland very soon to start another chapter of my sneaker life. This place was like my Bible back in the day, so crazy.What up Team 909! For life!

Wow it's been a minute. I got my original name banned for e-beef and After that I started checking this site less andess. Good to see all the OGs coming out of the woodwork. I remember I used to check NT on a first generation, blk/wht screen, Sidekick. Now I'm posting this from my IPhone 4. Crazy how far we've come. Since then I've worked for Nike, left Nike, became a footwear designer myself, and may be moving back up to Portland very soon to start another chapter of my sneaker life. This place was like my Bible back in the day, so crazy.What up Team 909! For life!

i have it on my old computer.  i saved it (copy/paste text) when that Almonte cat put it on HT

i have it on my old computer.  i saved it (copy/paste text) when that Almonte cat put it on HT

Lol at mentioning cedmillz....

The BMF member/street racer with the Subaru WRX "with a srt4 boost gauge" lol

Lol at mentioning cedmillz....

The BMF member/street racer with the Subaru WRX "with a srt4 boost gauge" lol

This thread is the definition of a throwback. I saw the title and knew there would be lots of names I haven't seen in years. I miss the days when I used to chop it up with BIG FAME ONE (R.IP), premo55, menace5star and QueensFinest. Thanks for the trip down memory lane fellas. One Love

Back
Top Bottom