Who remembers this game at the arcade

8607.jpg

Joint would get all my quarters.
laugh.gif

Lisa was Legit so was Marge (sp?) with her vacum cleaner.

Can't sleep on this one either though.

xmen.jpg

SIX people playin at once.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Joint would get all my quarters.
laugh.gif

Lisa was Legit so was Marge (sp?) with her vacum cleaner.

Can't sleep on this one either though.

SIX people playin at once.
eek.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
they had the simpsons game at the bowling alley i went to as a kid. good stuff...

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

That X-Men game was a real money pit.

QFT
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Does anyone remember the Spiderman Arcade game? It had several other characters to pick from.

Also, the GI Joe Arcade game
nerd.gif

All the gun shooting games took all my money

BTW, has anyone played the latest Terminator arcade game, it has 2 rifles and a button for a grenade launcher.  Has good accuracy and good play time (5-10 minutes for like 50 cents).  Best arcade game ever

How bout that Ninja Turtles one?!

But all games posted are clutch! If I had a fat crib, I'd have all them in an arcade room.

NBA Showtime and Blitz are two of my favorite arcade games ever. Oh and can't forget about Street Fighter 2. Brings back so many memories, miss the days where your local arcade was the hangout. Now kids just play home consoles mainly as the arcade has been dying for quite some time now.

yo i remember i was at chuck e cheeses for a bday party as a kid and our team was PIFFF for that xmen game. everyone did their ***! and rarely died. i was so geeked lmao

ah the classics, i spent weeks in front of these games.  I played pretty much all of them except for killer instinct.  I sucked at that one

+!@%$ please.. I spent 15 dollars on the SPOT beating that X-men joint this summer just cuz I bumped into that %@!$ at a trailer park (don't ask). Straight up nostalgia.
pimp.gif

oh yeah... HELLUVA thread. AWESOME replies.. thanks all. I feel 9 all over again
embarassed.gif
..WAIT...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA. I just googled "Celebration Station". I thought the one that was here was the ONLY one!!! I swear to Christ I didn't know there was a chain of em
laugh.gif
eek.gif
. IDK why I thought we were so exclusivly lucky to have one!

Never been to Chuck E. Cheese in my damn life
sick.gif

RIP Celebration Station 219.. we hardly knew ye
tired.gif

X-Men, Killer Instinct and Wrestlefest were amazing, three of my favourite arcade games ever. Before I even opened the thread the first two arcade games to pop to my mind were X-Men and Wrestlefest. Street Fighter 2, NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat, NFL Blitz, and TMNT were the other ones I always played.

BlastaMasta8 wrote:
My 2 favorite arcade games of all time. Honorable mention: Ninja Turtles.
agreed.

BlastaMasta8 wrote:
agreed.

BlastaMasta8 wrote:
AGREED!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

me and my boys beat the simpsons game at a local pizza joint when the pistons destroyed the lakers in the last game of that finals
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom