Who remembers this game at the arcade

Haha aLLLL these games got so much of my money back in the day. Thanks to technology I have killer instinct amd the simpsons game on my phone.

I miss real arcades so much. They still have the Simpsons game along with a lot of other classic games down in Seaside Heights. It's nice that home systems have evolved the way they have but real arcades need to make a comeback.

xmen and that ninja turtles killed my allowances 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

Anyone remember a game called "The Grid"? Made by Midway..
nerd.gif

Before I moved outta NY as a kid I remember playing this game. It was
pimp.gif
Only played it once and would look for it every time I've been to an arcade since, never seen it. Never knew the name of the game until now either.

I used to be all over that Simpsons and X-Men but Blitz was on a whole other level.. betting our lunch money on games and all that. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo I've been trying to find out about this game from back in the day... I don't know if any of you guys would remember it, but I'll try to explain it the best I can.

It's side scrolling game like Final Fight, but the players you play with are on roller skates, and one of the bosses... maybe of the first stage is a lady that lifts up her nightgown and farts at you or something like that
laugh.gif
I know it sounds silly, but I've been trying to find the name of that game for the longest.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
DJ Boy

I loved the X-Men and Ninja Turtle games

1083527180.jpg

This game was loads of fun
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mextra45

Samurai Showdown I was about that Life in that game Hattori Hanzo all day
Tekken
Super Street fighter
Run and Gun

shout out to Timer-Out in Forestville mall
and the Arcade in Greenbelt Plaza
eek.gif

I cried when they closed it and put the Jerry's there.

Memories
pimp.gif

If only it didn't take up so much quarters/tokens. not only that, I remember NBA JAM took 2 quarters to start.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- all other arcade titles listed in here were some of the�best ever. but i remember the first game that made me go
eek.gif
�the first time i seen it. this was right before the Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter II days......

that's supposed to be a hologram in the early 90s??? wow...

I came in here just to post this. It was the worst game in the entire arcade, but everyone wanted to play it because it was hologram and something new. LMAO It cost a grip too! lol

Ah man "The Simpsons" games memories
pimp.gif

It use to be at the Ames store in my city. Joint was hard as hell...

Did they release a console version of that game?

you know what i miss also...are the ads for these arcade games 
laugh.gif
they were very clever (not just arcades but for video games in general)

Back
Top Bottom