Who remembers this game at the arcade

armwrestling.jpg

Man I wish a place around me had a legit Arcade. There is this place about half an hour away from me called BarCade which is a great freakin' concept, old school arcade games at a dive bar/clubish type place. But the games are all broken or take your quarters and you can't get a single MFer in the place to help you out. All these hipsters trying to look cool while working instead of helping paying customers. If I had about 350K lying around I could make that idea turn some serious dough.

i remember when KI was a teaser from the Donkey Kong Country Video at the end of the video that got me excited for when i knew it was coming to Console.

The Grid i never played cause none of the arcades in my area got it, it looked interesting though

i play all these games on my x arcadethis bad boy is stacked looking to sell it if interested hit me up~!!!

Originally Posted by Antidope

There were these two games that I can't remember the names of for the life of me. They were either for NES or SNES.
One game was this fighting game, where 1st player only got to choose between 3 characters but 2nd player got a list of like 20 bad guys who were all better than the 1st players guys.

The second game was a karate fighting game. Help?
nerd.gif

Has anyone ever built their own MAME machine/cabinet? I've been wanting to make one as a project, but requires too much work especially if you dont know what you're doing. We use to have one at the office at the mobile gaming company I use to work at. We were always on that thing on our shift. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

SoVerSoTowel said:
Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Killer-Instinct-Arcade-Cabinet.png

this is coming out for the XBLA sometime in the next year
pimp.gif
ORLY?

Where did you hear that at?? Last time I heard, Rare and Nintendo couldn't agree on anything.

i'd looooove to have the KI arcade unit and Run & Gun as well in the house...

They've released other "Nintendo" games on Xbox Live Arcade: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie and Perfect Dark. Others, like Goldeneye, they couldn't get released because Nintendo stood in the way because they held some form of rights for the game as well. I am pretty sure that Rare (Microsoft) has all the creative rights for Killer Instinct and I've read several places that they could release it if they wanted to. But I've been hearing about KI on Xbox Live Arcade rumors since 2008.
frown.gif

Killer Instinct, Killer Instinct 2 and Conker's Bad Fur Day (UNCENSORED version) on Xbox Live Arcade would be
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat

NBA Showtime used to cheat like no other game man. I had it for Dreamcast and that game made me so mad so many times.

SunSet Riders was a nice game too man.

What about World Heros? Any World Heros fans here?

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

this is coming out for the XBLA sometime in the next year
pimp.gif
ORLY?

Where did you hear that at?? Last time I heard, Rare and Nintendo couldn't agree on anything.

i'd looooove to have the KI arcade unit and Run & Gun as well in the house...
LMAO...keep in mind that this post is old...things changed within that year..so forget about it for now

When I was younger Crazy Taxi Was like the Best arcade racing game. That game was mad fun plus there was a stupid amount of shortcuts. There was also this Driving game were you was a pizza delivery boy and you had to beat the other delivery driver to the spot and you rode on a moped. That by far  was my favorite. But,I forgot the name of that game. 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo I've been trying to find out about this game from back in the day... I don't know if any of you guys would remember it, but I'll try to explain it the best I can.

It's side scrolling game like Final Fight, but the players you play with are on roller skates, and one of the bosses... maybe of the first stage is a lady that lifts up her nightgown and farts at you or something like that
laugh.gif
I know it sounds silly, but I've been trying to find the name of that game for the longest.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

alien.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
wth

DJ Boy.

Yooo what was the name of that wrestling joint they had in the arcade? I think it was WWF Royal Rumble, not sure thouugh. The rock was
pimp.gif

It was all about the TMNT for me. X-Men and The Simpsons were gooders too. 
I was actually really good at this game:

mk2_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom