**who remembers this guy and the horror he put in us as a child**

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I was scared of Chucky.
i'm with you on this one. i loved watching IT- i was cool with pennywise but chucky never sat right with me. i'm 23 and i still can'tjust watch than little punk by myself
laugh.gif

once some friends and i went on a trip and IT was on i flipped to the channel to watch and all hell broke loose. they were like NOOOO!!!
roll.gif

Pennywise wasn't all that scary but I could understand why yall were shook. Those teeth were serious. But how can yall not be afraid of Freddy?
freddy-krueger-crossed-arms.jpg

Dude got you in your sleep!!!!
devil.gif
I was so paranoid at night afterwatching those movies cuz no matter what you have to go to sleep. You can avoid walking near a sewer or buying a redheaded doll, but who the hell can skipsleep as a kid? It was impossible, Johnny Depp got it the worst in those movies. I mean for goodness sake, my hero at the time The Fresh Prince was even scaredof Freddy
frown.gif
. I just knew I was toast after I heard that song everyHalloween.

But looking back at all those guys now, Freddy was just a pedophile with an ugly sweater, Jason was a ****** with a huge head, Michael Myers was a mute,Candyman was an angry black guy, and Pennywise was a Bozo reject.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by firenflames

He never scared me. Freddy however did.
It was so bad for me when I was kid. Everytime this logo popped up on TV, I would leave the room or change the channel lol ....(cause I know this logo would precede the following Freddy Krueger preview)

250px-New_Line_Cinema.jpg
SO ON POINT! That's exactly what my childhood was like. Once I saw that logo, it was a wrap.

i remember getting that knott at the pit of my stomach when ever that new line logo came on. cuz you know whats gonna happen. i remember being scared but icouldnt leave the room cuz everybody was in there and i didnt wanna be alone.

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Hate %+%#$#$ clowns
frown.gif

CHURCH! I almost put hands on Ronald McDonald recently for coming to close to me.
laugh.gif

That's a true story, I was talking to a nter (Mr. Subliminals) on aim as it was happening, he found it hilarious. I still don't see what the @**% wasso funny
smh.gif

I never saw IT but one of my dudes growin up was so scared of it....he wouldn't even watch Scary Movie cause it had a clown in it....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....we were all watching it and this dude just gets up and goes to another room to play Pokemon stadium, which even back then was laughed at
roll.gif

When I saw the title I knew exactly who it was going to be. The whole blood in the bathroom sink thing had me losing it when I was young.

dont remember him much and still psh. I was more scared of that show "FACT OR FICTION" because sometimes those stories were true and real life horror>

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by firenflames

He never scared me. Freddy however did.
It was so bad for me when I was kid. Everytime this logo popped up on TV, I would leave the room or change the channel lol ....(cause I know this logo would precede the following Freddy Krueger preview)

250px-New_Line_Cinema.jpg
SO ON POINT! That's exactly what my childhood was like. Once I saw that logo, it was a wrap.
laugh.gif
I knew i wasn't the only scared little kid

and I had nightmares about that dude too..I remember hiding from freddy and I went inside this box. He took his big claws and slash my chest through the box. Iwake up, breathing hard like I got an asthma attack, sweating- with the feeling that it was real
eek.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Man he scared me. I think I slept with my mom for about a month. And he had the saying: "They all float down here"

"It" had me shook for a long while no doubt....too bad the 2nd half of the movie was so weak in comparison to the first half. The whole feel to thatfirst part of the movie was so surreal, them kids just gettin toyed with left and right the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom