"Who said that?" © Wale

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Like I said %$**# is nonexistent in Bmore...
ohwell.gif

same here in NYC...if it wasn't for NT, i'd never had heards of dude...his last major response read like his publicist typed it...if u a real %*%#+,then keep it real and there's no need to apologize to anyone about it....especially dudes on NT but if you portray that real live %*%#+ mentality, then ugotta back it up....and slapping dude's hat off,
laugh.gif
....probably wouldn't have made it home behind that...some of yall dudes are hilarious, which iswhy i love NT

solefood229 - Word bro.

Wale, just don't reply anymore, because nothing you say would change these dude's minds. They'll continue to hate, talk trash, etc. etc.

Just do you brah. Get your money and continue to make good music, it's only a forum like you said.

JESUS, if you guys don't like the dude, his music, or whatever he does then don't pay attention to it. Simple as that.

BTW, Back To The Feature is straight piff.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Its not an issue ... most of us is over it...and I'l take all the things said to me ..its cool...I realize that its power in numbers even if yall is all they way wrong..so lets dead the situation on a forum...I did what I did...the same reason I let yall get to me sometimes...u ignore ..ignore..ignore..until u can't no more...nobody said I was perfect..im far from it...anyways those who know me for real ..a forum isn't the best way to say somthn about me..so ill leave it at that..im not gonna bother goin back an forth on here...if you support my music THANK YOU..if you don't its cool..but its really not that deep to take personal shots in my opinion..much love to everyone.peace
is this the real wale?

Wale made a mistake, due to his short temper.

I hope he can get a better control of it, because it can certainly eff up his reputation, and business relationships.

Just like other athletes and entertainers lose endorsements/deals/relationships. The same thing can happen if he's labeled as "a hot head".

EA. Nike. LRG. Any other brands.

Essentially, and indirectly, Wale represents them.

The people...the consumers, without realizing it, see the person as "a face of the brand".

As far as his music, it's good stuff, but his actions can overshadow his music.

In my opinion, verbally, he went a bit far...but the hat swipe. OD.

In future instances...

1.) Jone' the person out. (Cut 'em up!)

2.) Pull out your wallet and offer to reimburse their ticket cost, and suggest they leave.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

dimez81 wrote:

The R0yal Family wrote:

Wale from Gaithersburg, MD. son went to Quince Orchard High School

i knew that was coming. lol

Me too my cuzzo knew dude he went to school out there... Watkins Mill I think... He told me Wale went to Quince Orchard...

Who's your cousin sir/maam? I went to Watkins Mill back in the day. Me and Dimez actually.

Y'all do realize that all of this won't change a damn thing about how Wale is, another show three months from now and spazzout.

My-T.

Originally Posted by solefood229

This thread is
smh.gif
grown %$@ men bickering like females

I agree wale needs to check his temper, dude apologized and that's the end of it

For some dudes too hate wale so much as soon as a thread pops up with his name in it they the first ones to post
I never understoood that, its like "oh *$@* there goes a wale thread let me say something" that's groupie to me got dudes hitting refresh to see how many laughs they get.

If you don't have personal problems with dude express them when you see him, arguing on a forum isn't going to solve anything.

get the F__K out here with that $*$!....

this is a forum discussion board...this aint that serious or real life...let people talk or say what they want.to me this is all jokes and entertainment

if you feel we grown men bickering like females why are you even typing a response....smh

just read it and move on....matter fact dont even come in the thread.

Ya'll save-a-rapper @#! $@@$+#
laugh.gif

Get ya'll mouth off this dudes %$@+...

Please..

He won't defend himself so I guess ya'll will right?

Talmbout "say it to his face"...

Psht..

I have no problem with doin that..

Peep the his tour thread on here..

I was gonna see that #!#!+

But he suddenly canceled...
laugh.gif

Funny #!%$ is if he was goin in on someone, ya'll would be the ones gigglin like somebroads...

"Yeah you tell em Wale!" , "Wale is etherin' ya'll $@@$+#
laugh.gif
"

Matter of fact if it was anyone else, lets say charles hamilton was getting ethered, it would've been ok

Right?

I ain't givin no known #!#!+ a pass for being a B.A.N or doin lame #!%$ just cuz he post on NT...

Esp. If he decides to call me out..

If JayZ posted on this #!%$, I'll be on that same #!%$

These $@@$+# bleed like me and put they Jeans on one leg at time like me..

Like I said earlier he's done this #!%$ before, and will prolly do it again...

It's just that it got posted on NT for everyone to see...

$@@$+# and their shennanigans[emoji]174[/emoji]
smh.gif
Says the dude who is desperately trying to double his post count on this thread alone. !$!%# go somewhere and take a nap. I don't know Walepersonally obviously you know someone who knows someone who knows Wale, something happened and now you are all salty. If you don't like dude then dontsupport, simple as that. You ain't gunna fight him, the way I see it, you are no different then Wale. Him tellin dude to "see him" and you yappinoff at the mouth like an old jewish yenta. Dude makes music, around legends like Jay, and smashes groupies.....and you hate?
roll.gif
You sound like a pissed off hood rat who just seen the dude you use to creepwith, leave you for a white broad. Who cares if Bmore doesnt play Wale. When is the last time ANYONE OUTSIDE of Bmore actually cared about Bmore? Dudes inother cities dont even know you DMV cats exist. Only thing Bmore is good for is The Wire.

I swear NTers are super @@%+! made. Nothing but a bunch of filipino and black females.

Now while you are quoting me, formulating a dumb $** response pounding away on the keyboard with your Dorito cheesed fingers, I'll be outside, and smashingmy girl while playing Wale
laugh.gif
Ol' School girl look as n.

Response: "you mad?"

sure doggy
eyes.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Originally Posted by damnyouwoman14

Whats wrong with having Lady Gaga on your single?
38d35d14e475bd461234ba300aba7e2979b9a5e.jpg

i guess cuz she makes catchy pop songs that are geared towards the gay crowd

to bad her face isnt as appealing as her backside....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by solefood229

This thread is
smh.gif
grown %$@ men bickering like females

I agree wale needs to check his temper, dude apologized and that's the end of it

For some dudes too hate wale so much as soon as a thread pops up with his name in it they the first ones to post
I never understoood that, its like "oh *$@* there goes a wale thread let me say something" that's groupie to me got dudes hitting refresh to see how many laughs they get.

If you don't have personal problems with dude express them when you see him, arguing on a forum isn't going to solve anything.

get the F__K out here with that $*$!....

this is a forum discussion board...this aint that serious or real life...let people talk or say what they want.to me this is all jokes and entertainment

if you feel we grown men bickering like females why are you even typing a response....smh

just read it and move on....matter fact dont even come in the thread.

Its okay dog let it out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I swear NTers are super @@%+! made. Nothing but a bunch of filipino and black females.
so which one are you????

ZING!

and that dude Orenthal was begging Wale for tickets in the tour thread. get off cuz !%#%
eyes.gif
Hilarious but no.

Asked. Got the tickets. And Wale showed me and my friends love at the concert
pimp.gif
. Chicago shows love to Wale. Forget you forgoten Bmore heads.
-The Juice

so which one are you????

ZING!

and that dude Orenthal was begging Wale for tickets in the tour thread. get off cuz !%#%
eyes.gif
Hilarious but no.

pimp.gif
-The Juice
roll.gif
whatever u say man. actually u made several posts tryin to get attention begging Wale for tickets. don't make me start rummagingaround that thread. And I don't live anywhere near Bmore
smh.gif

so which one are you????

ZING!

eyes.gif
Hilarious but no.

pimp.gif
-The Juice

hopefully you are a black female for how much you are on dude ballls.

this action defines Wale as a BAMMA! No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Straight up bamma status for getting so heated! LOLz

Now while you are quoting me, formulating a dumb $** response pounding away on the keyboard with your Dorito cheesed fingers, I'll be outside, and smashing my girl while playing Wale
laugh.gif
Ol' School girl look as n.
paul_rudd12.jpg

so which one are you????

ZING!

eyes.gif
Hilarious but no.

pimp.gif
-The Juice

laugh.gif
!#@$# you begged like ({}) You bring shame upon your city for all that %%%* lickin you was/are/and will be doing sir....
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i knew i wasn't the only one who seen that...

I vividly remember Orenthal begging...then feeling the need to constantly remind NT that Wale shouted him and his gf out at a show...your a groupie
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom