Who shops at Old Navy?

People tend to correlate price with quality. They are the best quality, but they're decent enough to last a while.

Old Navy also hasn't had any star advertisement. Gap always has someone promoting their stuff.

Originally Posted by airforce416

I own two of their jeans and they are better the excpected. I also have a track jacket from them and its decent. Overall i dont really why people dislike Old Navy so much. Arent they and Gap like the same thing quailty wise?
Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic are all under the same umbrella.

bought way too much stuff from them this year bubble vest, shorts, pea coat, toggle coat, dress shirts, long sleeve button ups and a pair of jeans... i canthelp that their stuff is dirt cheap... i once bought a buttonup that was like 6 bux
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ajrocka

i gotta blue lumberjack flannel from Old Navy for 10 bucks a month ago
pimp.gif

Yessir.

Get most of plaid and flannels there.

I see other places that sell flannels and plaid for 40 plus i just shake my head.

guilty. i would go to jail if shopping there was a crime! i just hate their grunge style..the stuff with the skulls, looks too hypebeast to me.

but I love their hoodies, jeans, and dress shirts. t-shirts...i think theyre for those anorexic abercrombie type. a large fits like a medium to me
ohwell.gif

like a lot of people said their cargo shorts are nice. I also really like their plaid shirts they have some real nice ones every once in a while, and seem tofit me better than even RL, plus you cant really beat a shirt for 10 dollars.

I do, I go there for Flannels, cargo shorts, Sweatshorts, and rugbys, they always have good sales. I shop anywhere that has decent stuff.

Ummm I never bought anything for me outta there until like last week day after christmas sale ftw...got some ill flannels and decent everyday graphictees...they match perfect with a lot of my Jay's

I mean you can't really beat 60% off of a whole store!...Had to check it out

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Their Camo/Cargo shorts are that business.

i prefer hollister, a&f, ae cargos they just feel better to me.
their hoodies are ok tho

Yeah Hollister and a&f cargo's are way better but I dont always feel like droppin 75 bucks for shorts so I mix em up between the three places...butbuying cargo's at the end of the summer season ftw!

I do. Nice fit stuff. Their sales are pretty good. Their peacoats were like $40 when hey had the 60% off sale.

Before this past summer, I hadn't bought anything from Old Navy.

Copped some cargo shorts. The quality is great. I'll probably go back for some polos or button ups. Their prices are always recession friendly.

i used to years ago. dont like much in there nowadays. got a zip up hoodie a few months back, but usually dont see anything for me when me and my girl go inthere.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I do.

I love the fit of their jeans. Aint nothing like paying $40 for an entire outfit.
pimp.gif

how you gonna have $200 shoes in your avatar and love old navy?

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by airforce416

I own two of their jeans and they are better the excpected. I also have a track jacket from them and its decent. Overall i dont really why people dislike Old Navy so much. Arent they and Gap like the same thing quailty wise?
Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic are all under the same umbrella.

indifferent.gif
same company yes. Same quality?? NO.

Back
Top Bottom