Who started this stupid trend of typing "vol." in the title of every thread?

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I'm lost. Can someone fill me in?

AYO
lol

But
smh.gif
at some of you guilty NTers acting like you don't know what it is or if you really don't know, I'll ask you where have you been on NT thesepast couple years.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

this has ALWAYS been around on NT.
it has for a long time, but it used to actually make sense or be funny and it was used appropriately... now its on every thread title (it has dieddown a bit lately) and most of them arent funny

btw i made this same thread like 5 months ago and got flamed
laugh.gif

The LOST POWER CITY threads(
pimp.gif
good oletimes) MADE IT POPULAR

I DONT KNOW FOR SURE IF THEY STARTED IT...

Some are entertaining and some are lame, i don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon though.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I hate when ppl write like that..+ = T, 3 = E, A=@ it's alot of otha stupid ones!!!

wth are you talkin about.

I think some of them "vol.____" are pretty funny, and it makes me more likely to click on the thread the more clever it is

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

this has ALWAYS been around on NT.
Nah, I can remember back in '04-'05, people would put "Vol. __" on fitting threads, not every single one, and they would justestimate the actual volume by putting a number, not a catchy/funny phrase. I can remember one I started waaaay back, which was titled:

Post random/funny pics - Vol. 7

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I hate when ppl write like that..+ = T, 3 = E, A=@ it's alot of otha stupid ones!!!

wth are you talkin about.

laugh.gif
for real, fam just started ranting out of the blue.

but yeah, some of the "vol.___" are funny.
at one point i felt like i couldn't start a new thread if i couldn't think of a clever "vol.".

Back
Top Bottom