Who's getting the 2010 Saturday?

Did you guys see the Wad commercial? There is a clip when they show Wade's side profile and you can see the shoe. The tongue looks really long.

I just saw the 2k4's in the Nike Outlet in my town going for $65.00.  If I do decide to pick some up, it won't be until they hit my outlet next February, which is exactly where I expect the 2010's to end up.  PASS!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!
[/font]

I don't like the hole and I like Holes
wink.gif
 Pass.

concur with everyone's comment...pass on these even on sale.  I am telling you, the Air Jordan Alpha 1s are the way better than these.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

everybody laughing at these 2010s and saying they'll grab for $6 at the outlets in a few months or whatever...I wouldn't get your hopes up. It seems as though a lot less stores are getting these than usual and I bet most of those stores will get a lot less because of the failure of the 2009s. Why would JB mass produce an insane amount of 2010s to put them on outlet racks?
why? cuz jordan brand is ******ed.

tell me why would they mark their own shoe up 10 dollars more just before release when they already have the 160 price sticker on the box and they knew last year's model bombed???

cuz they are weeeeeeeetoddid

NobleKane - it is possible that some of the box labels were produced in error with $160 instead of $170. I am sure there will be boxes out there that have the $170 MSRP tag on it. Either way it beats $210 CDN (about $200 US as of this morning).

Back
Top Bottom