Who's Your Favorite Mod. And Why?

calibeebee

Supporter
In a few brief sentences, state your fav mod and why.

Mine is Darth Ska.

View media item 948992

Before we made the jump from Yuku, it seemed like Mods were more engaged with the regular folk. They posted in general more, engaged in roasting more, and generally interacted with normal members more. To me it seems like Ska is the only one who hasn't "changed" and for that I tip my NT fitted.

Who is your favorite.

TARP 
nerd.gif

ima just say im glad we left the YUKU days behind us. 
Also everything esle as well. But i do wish we would of kept the NT acceptance selctive.
 no just let anyone join as many times as they want.

One day I'm going to be downtown DC, and walk by Meth without even knowing it. :lol:

Semi-related anecdote.

I used to work at a hotel and conference center at UMD (NT started at UMD). A guy wearing some dunks I didn't recognize handed me his CC and the name was "Cameron Nelson"! I paused, and was ready to ask but didn't. For a while I legit thought the mods and admins were having an NT meeting/summit.

Then I really thought about and realized the dude was white so not the NT Cam Nelson.

Meth can be cool and his vernacular is very good but a couple years ago I would get banned every other month by him. He exaggerated on alot of things but I still respect and mess wiff' the brotha'.

Last edited:
Jrose5 I don't cosign the jungle bunny racist nonsense he posted but if you were cool with him he would do the right thing.

Alot of mods have itchy ban and suspend fingers and are quick to ban one side but ignore the other side in an arguement because the other side pressed the report button even though they started the problem.

Jrose was reasonable and even unbanned me once.

JRose was my favorite before the exposure for sure. The list of SNs that ain't make it every month was classic/$.

@Methodical Management got my respect forever though.

Last edited:
BigJ and Stevesteve. They seem to be the most down to Earth and not ban happy.

Meth banned my old screen name a couple years back on Yuku for something I deemed ticky tack. It's all good now though, no hard feelings...

Bastitch

I remember dude would always try and get people to meet up which him in the golf thread and no one wanted to :lol:

I don't even see the mods much anymore.
Meth I guess, sort of like being scolded by a parent when he warns uu. I feel bad and learn from my actions.

Back
Top Bottom