Who's Your Favorite Mod. And Why?

what happened to holdenmichael?? :nerd:
Bastitch is cool
so is dirty but he doesnt post as much anymore
meth is cool
what happened to that eastwest dude i think he was made a mod and people was butthurt :nerd:

In the old days holdenmichael used to wait for dudes in the cut and then chop they head off with his axe of doom while they were sleep. If you caught his attention it was a wrap. RIP to your IP address. Any new names thereafter had a shelf life of just a matter of days. 

Last edited:
In the old days holdenmichael used to wait for dudes in their sleep and them chop the head off with his axe of doom. If you caught his attention it was a wrap. RIP to your IP address. Any new names thereafter had a shelf life of just a matter of days. 
over the littlest thing too
he didnt care how small the issue was

I love all the mods.

The ones who are active get a few extra points tho (Meth, Ska, Memph, etc).

Dirty 
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

I really miss the monthly "New NT names that didn't get approved" posts

The ridiculous names people tried to get past the mods :rofl:

The best.

I really miss the monthly "New NT names that didn't get approved" posts

The ridiculous names people tried to get past the mods :rofl:

The best.

That was my favorite part of the old system. Was always a good time going down the list.

Wat if meth was a lobbyist in dc.. One day a nter could be taking him out for a dinner and wouldn't eem know it

None really, don't interact with any mods really. What I always wondered is why some are still mods but ain't logged on in forever. :nerd:

None really, don't interact with any mods really. What I always wondered is why some are still mods but ain't logged on in forever.
nerd.gif
I know a couple dudes basically "retired". Got married, kids, started a family. Had their own personal lives to take care of.

And then others (cough cough Jrose) were just plain "fired"

Back
Top Bottom