Who's Your Top 3 ESPN Personalities That You Dislike?

3) Neil Everett...A annoying loudmouth...I know Tim Lincecum has long hair,Do you have to bring it up every time he pitches?
He's the weasel on the left

2) Jay Mariotti... A complete joke on Around The Horn...

JayMariottiWithAllHisFriends.jpg

1) Skip Bayless...Of course

poct31115156bx5.bmp

Most of them... they make it more about themselves than the actual news they are reporting most of the time.

If I had to give you a list (from first least favorite to third):

1. Neil Everett
2. Jeremy Schaap
3. Chris McKendry

Does Pedro Gomez count? Son was following Barry Bonds around like a groupie a few years ago.

1. Dana Jacobsen
1. Entire NFL analyst lineup - they are all tools who say the same 5 cliches over and over again. This doesnt include Jon Gruden who is amazing.
2. Trey Wingo

i basically hate everyone involved with ESPN's NFL coverage except for Gruden, Jaws sometimes, and all the insiders (Clayton, Mort, Schefter)

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

i basically hate everyone involved with ESPN's NFL coverage except for Gruden, Jaws sometimes, and all the insiders (Clayton, Mort, Schefter)
That's almost all of them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

That's almost all of them
laugh.gif

nah not really...Gruden and Jaws are the MNF crew so they dont count...the insiders are actual JOURNALISTS so they dont count cause they actually do work and stuff

everyone and everything associated with NFL Live bothers me. Wingo and the lineup of nobodys they put on to the say the same things every show. Mike Golic, Schlereth, Hasselbeck, Bruschi
sick.gif
, Eric Allen, all the Sunday countdown guys suck. Steve Young sucks. Herm Edwards and Trent Dilfer i can sorta deal with. For the most part, ESPN's NFL coverage is just a whole bunch of fail...theres just SO MUCH NFL coverage all year its hard to notice...but thats another story...

1. Reilly (Smug Self-Righteous +@%!%@*)
2. Stu Scott (Makes DoubleJ's seem like Malcom X)
3. Neil Everett (Just Plain Irritating)

I don't understand how people can hate on Skip, dude is straight comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whenever Cowherd raises his voice it sounds like a 13 year old kid going through puberty
Bayless (No idea, just annoys me)
Pedro Gomez ( Finally got off of Barry Bonds' D)

Stuart Scott
Chris Berman
Jay Mariotti

It was really hard to narrow it down to 3 though.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

1. Reilly (Smug Self-Righteous +@%!%@*)
2. Stu Scott (Makes DoubleJ's seem like Malcom X)
3. Neil Everett (Just Plain Irritating)

I don't understand how people can hate on Skip, dude is straight comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Agreed.

There's just way too much NFL sack riding on ESPN. It annoys me. The year round coverage I mean... ("Tune in for National High School Signing Day!!!").
indifferent.gif

1. Schlereth
2. Werder
3. Tirico

I don't mind the Countdown crew or Steve Young.

Don't have cable anymore so I don't have to deal with most of the ickabods, but Jay Crawford, Dana Jacobsen, and Golic top my list.

I don't like Josh Elliot. He seems like a cool dude and all but I just think he really sucks at his job. Stu Scott is annoying as hell too. NFL live sucks and I also can't stand Sportsnation crew

When Colin Cowherd had the audacity to say that KD was overrated, he shot up the top of my list. I'm sure many Kobe/Cali ppl love him because of his lovefest with the Lakers/USC conglomerate.
Throw Bill Plasche up there too...basically anyone with west coast bias needs to get off my television screen when talking about sports.

Back
Top Bottom