Who's Your Top 3 ESPN Personalities That You Dislike?

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

TOOL

he might as well be Mike Dikta's puppet
laugh.gif

1.) Dana Jacobson - shoulders like a linebacker, iron-clad chin.  I just can't stand her.

20080716_ESPY_Red_Carpet_002.jpg

2.) Jay Williams- Always, I mean ALWAYS acts like he has 'exclusive' insider information, no different than what can be read by anyone with an internet connection.  He just seems like an arrogant d-bag.

williamsjay.jpg

3.)  Last but certainly not least, Shelley Smith...I mean...
sick.gif

CHI_NFL_SHELLY_SMITH_RECAP.jpg

Colin and Skip are OK to me, because I know it's all apart of their gimmick to act like they do, it's what people expect of them.

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

nobody's mentioned John Buccigross yet??? he seems like such a douche to me

i cant stand this guy, hes on sports center right now and i just wanna reach through the tv and smack the ++*! out of him

DAL_091127_COWBOYS_DECEMBER.jpg

dm_090524_otl_broussard.jpg

20092_logo.jpg

I don't really disklike anyone. hell i even like watching skip sometimes. I LOVE ESPN!

Sage...
pimp.gif

Stu, Skip, Tony/Colin tied for 3rd...Jay Mariotti is actually a cool cat in person...was willing to stop and chop it up wit me
pimp.gif

On a side note Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson together are great.
laugh.gif

The amount of stuff they disagree on is amazing and the stuff they disagree on is amazing.
roll.gif

SKIP BAYLESS!! HE TALKS OUT OF HIS A**
BARRY MELROSE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT ITS HOCKEY
THATS IT!!

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

2) Jay Mariotti... A complete joke on Around The Horn...

JayMariottiWithAllHisFriends.jpg
No joke, RIGHT when i read this I was flippin through channels and when i got to ESPN i see this dudes face
laugh.gif

Definitely
1. Skip Bayless
2. Stuart Scott
3. Lou Holtz

Rece Davis
Rece Davis
Rece Davis or yea Rece Davis

That dude is nothing more than a SEC Puppet.

Mike Lupica is that dude in school that knows everything about everything but really he don't know nothin
Mitch Albom
Rick Reilly (dude is a straight up cornball)

hate em all

ones i did like were......

harold reynolds
keith olbermann/dan patrick in they're prime (mid 90's)
peter gammons

and a few more......

John Gruden was really pissing me off in the draft. Every pick made in the 1st round was the greatest in that franchise's history. Other than that, Cowherd is very condescending and makes bad analogies when trying to prove a point. Stuart Scott can be cheesy at times when he makes references to black people stuff. It feels forced.

Back
Top Bottom