whose getting sodomized by rent prices?

WOW at some of these monthly rents.

My mortgage (including homeowners insurance & property tax - escrow) is $1740 up in NW Washington.

Add me to the list, I'm paying $1,325 for a one bedroom in San Jose 
30t6p3b.gif

525 in Houston. Nothing spectacular. Im prior Navy used to having all my positions in room or a coffin rack. I dont need much to be comfortable. My place now is kinda too big.

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

30t6p3b.gif

thats nothin famb,

i just moved out of a SJ/willow glen apt that was raising prices to $1900 for 1br, 800 sqft.  moved to another apt for 750sqft, $1600

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

30t6p3b.gif

thats nothin famb,

i just moved out of a SJ/willow glen apt that was raising prices to $1900 for 1br, 800 sqft.  moved to another apt for 750sqft, $1600
That's insane! San Jose prices are getting out of hand, and we are currently looking to move into a two bedroom. Let the sodomizing continue
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

$1,200/month (water included)
1 BR, 5 minutes from Downtown L.A.

I wish I could pay $750 for a decent place out here in LA.

Oh trust me, I had to really look for this one. Spent a long time on Craigslist and as soon as I saw it posted, I was on it.
laugh.gif
I've lived in 2 other studios sine I've lived here and one was $875 and the other was $995.

eek.gif
tired.gif
 what am I doing with my life... if i hadnt pissed away my life in this town for the past 3 years waiting for my girl to finish grad school id be out there in a HEARTBEAT for those prices... theres Verizons and gyms everywhere
laugh.gif

Between Mortgage and Maintanence I'm paying 1100 for a 1br coop about 800 sq ft in a good accessible area of Yonkers NY.

People should only rent if they're a student or if they're not going to be in an area for long. My parents mortage:

House:
$2200
3 bedroom, two bath house, hardwood floors, central heating, recessed lighting, etc.
Fairfield, CT
We're trying to move if anyone's interested in the house.
roll.gif
http://www.weichert.com/38787420/

Father's 1st store:
$5000 a month
14,767 square feet

Father's 2nd store:
$3500 a month
10,000 square feet

Originally Posted by mrkane

move to TX, you get more for your money, and cost of living is lower

There's some truth to that, but since allllllllll these out-of-towners want to come to Austin and start up blogs and bands, rent prices are starting to go up. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

was paying $2500 + utilities for a 1 bedroom in hawaii kai, oahu 
sick.gif

not sure exactly where hawaii kai is but you should get a hotel or something. 

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

$1995
1 br 1 bath 1000+ sq ft loft with tandem parking in dtla
Sounds like the Orsini or Visconti.  

Back
Top Bottom