Why are BANNED MEMBERS allowed to re-register???

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Boxxy

If mods feel they dont want a member back they would deny them
or ban them again when they come back ...like you

03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Originally Posted by acosta2

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Anyways, Yuku isn't advanced enough to ban a real person. Unless we're taking credit card information, etc. IP banning isn't foolproof because it's pretty easy to change your IP.

i understand that, but when a previously banned member is KNOWINGLY posting around here like boxten and mayor on their 7th name, then thats when i question why they were even banned in the first place.

there have been a few dudes in the sports forum who 'hid' their personas in fear of being re-banned.
nerd.gif

Look, I get your gripe. I just don't think much can be done other than what's already been done. IP banning would help but it won't guarantee much.
The answer then.. might be.. banning is at least a way to acknowledge that someone's misbehaved (lol) and at least it wastes time by making themre-register.. Plus, they lose their KUDOS!!!

LULZ
laugh.gif
imagine how dry this board would be though...

alien.gif
@op, he stays trying to get people in trouble. live your e-life man, stop worryingabout the next man and trying to save e-girls.
smh.gif

the one on the left is flat as hell

and to answer the question sometimes it's not really the users fault sometime accounts are hacked
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

the one on the left is flat as hell

and to answer the question sometimes it's not really the users fault sometime accounts are hacked
grin.gif

she is flat. like, very flat.

and i've been banned four times in 2 weeks, mainly because i tried to (pause) hop back on too early.

once i chilled out for a few months, it really wasn't a problem (pause) (knock on wood).

but the thing is, I learned my lesson, and showed remorse for my actions, and didn't run around NT like i'm teflon and couldn't be banned.

Back
Top Bottom