Why are BANNED MEMBERS allowed to re-register???

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Oh yea Sam Turner is back
nerd.gif
failedtakeover
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

some bannings are uncalled for(quoting)....

no. when you quote an insults directed to another person and add all your little
roll.gif
's &
laugh.gif
's.....all you're doing is promoting thatbehavior.
additionally.. by quoting... you've also just posted an insult on your account. Just b/c you quote something...doesn't mean you're not liable forwhat was written.

if you're referring to quoting pyramids....well...that's just freeposting and unacceptable.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious
but why do dudes get their avy priviliges taken away for bein a little over hte limit. It's widely known that Yuku adds bits to the avy, soalot of the time it isnt actually our fault that its over the limit.

^doesn't matter....if it's well known that yuku add's weight...then you should factor that before using that particular avatar.
ultimately.. it's your responsibility to follow the rules.. ALL of them, even the ticky tack ones regarding avy size.

if we dont' remove your avatar...then what's the point of having avy limits?... you're not going to change your avatar if we don't do somethingabout it.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

the one on the left is flat as hell

and to answer the question sometimes it's not really the users fault sometime accounts are hacked
grin.gif

she is flat. like, very flat.

and i've been banned four times in 2 weeks, mainly because i tried to (pause) hop back on too early.

once i chilled out for a few months, it really wasn't a problem (pause) (knock on wood).

but the thing is, I learned my lesson, and showed remorse for my actions, and didn't run around NT like i'm teflon and couldn't be banned.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Same here...it's been since last year that i've been a member, got banned 3 times in a month,then once that name was gone jrose found my other 4 names....i've learned that sometimes the best thing to do is not post anyhting obscene[/color]
grin.gif

^doesn't matter....if it's well known that yuku add's weight...then you should factor that before using that particular avatar.
ultimately.. it's your responsibility to follow the rules.. ALL of them, even the ticky tack ones regarding avy size.

if we dont' remove your avatar...then what's the point of having avy limits?... you're not going to change your avatar if we don't do something about it.
yea i get what you're saying.

one more question... when will PYPs be allowed to live again... summer time?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

if we dont' remove your avatar...then what's the point of having avy limits?... you're not going to change your avatar if we don't do something about it.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]after spring break?[/color]
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
this forum would be 100x worse if banned members were never allowed to come back . 95% of the funny people in generalhave been banned before

Originally Posted by Prez T

laugh.gif
this forum would be 100x worse if banned members were never allowed to come back . 95% of the funny people in general have been banned before
wow i haven't seen your SN in forever dude.

...really not that serious man. do you have some kinda hard feelings or something? were you e-bullied? do you aspire to be the next method man?

it's seriously the internet dude. either you're takin people's opinions too seriously, you don't have a sense of humor, or you're justmad...

Originally Posted by dunkairs

if every person that had been banned was never allowed to re-register, then NT would most likely be boring as hell. & how are the mods supposed to stop people form re-registering. Dudes go to crazy lengths to get back on NT.
ip ban.
son.................
laugh.gif

PYP's Got deaded????

We need a spin-off ....

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by dunkairs

if every person that had been banned was never allowed to re-register, then NT would most likely be boring as hell. & how are the mods supposed to stop people form re-registering. Dudes go to crazy lengths to get back on NT.
ip ban.
son.................
laugh.gif

dunkairs i really think you hate ericberry. like genuine hate like
indifferent.gif
hate, not
grin.gif
hate

When I think you guys can reasonably behave yourselves again.

lets just say it's not anytime soon though..

I bet this place will be emptier.... I don't know how empty but Im saying about half.

It's really the same people throughout the months even years.

Back
Top Bottom