Why are there ads on NikeTalk? The answer is inside.

I have Firefox too and I am yet to see an ad (I havent seen any on here). I don't want to block them, if I see them I will click on them once in awhile to help out NT

Quote:
promote firefox all you want...

will do!

(just check the sig :wink:
wink.gif
)

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif

RIP "Mr.P" 10/29/05
RIP Hector Rivera , forever in our hearts. 5/27/2005
USMC
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT WANT TO SEE THE ADS, SWITCH TO FIREFOX
DO NOT BUY FROM UPTEMPOAIR.

I think it's hilarious that you're really that agitated by the ads that you're crusading against them and felt the need to add a line to your sig.

but hell.

do whatchu like...even after I explained to you why we have them for the viability of NT and the repurcussions of not having them..you still are acting like a child who had their toy taken away....in the end you really just look foolish

[table]T E A M N E R D [/table]​

just dont let there be pop ups. the yuku thing seems cool. drag and drop pictures faster load time. maybe this time when the next dmp comes out we can view niketalk. i still see the banner of ads and im using firefox?
what with the ads of the fake sneakers sites?
how ironic fake websites supporting nike talk.

hey i think nt will continue to strive without sephiroth
you have my permission to ban him

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

Quote:
.in the end you really just look foolish

and the beginning and the middle... and foolish is a really nice way of saying it. But whatever... enjoy your time on NT, i'm sure with your attitude you'll enjoy a lovely time here. Go FIREFOX CREW! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

btw, this reminds me.... will there be an ignore feature available on this new board?

it's been explained in the previous pages. just click on one of the links once in a while. no need to click on the link every second, as GoogleAds will get suspicous of all the clicks from one website at one time. so just click on the clicks once or twice a day and NikeTalk will be all set.
Not new, just an alternate sreen name

Ive been online almost all day and just started getting the ads now. They aren't a big deal. I always wondered how NT afforded to be ad free with millions of visits.

NO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

Lol... people love to stand for something.

Seriously though, the way your promoting firefox seems like your trying to bring down niketalk. Your whole attitude and @#%$ is mad foul with it. Keep it moving.

at least it iant got ads scrollin through the middle of the screen
SMACKxx​
have yo gurl takin down loads faster than napster​
M-SMACK BILLS​

You are missing the whole picture.

I AM NOT AGAINST THE ADS

I am actually glad that the community has found a better way to support itself. I just dont want some ads about fake shoes in my computer. I am not saying I dont support the community. (If Ya'll need money that bad, I wouldn't mind donating some)

I am pretty sure some people in here dont mind them, I just dont want to see them in my computer. Therefore I have the right to block them.

Quote:
I think it's hilarious that you're really that agitated by the ads that you're crusading against them and felt the need to add a line to your sig.

I am not agitated about the ads. ( I am not the one threatening to ban anybody). I am the one who finds hilarious the fact that you are threatening to ban me, because I have decided to block the ads from my computer. If somebody should be laughhing, it should be me.

as for adding that to my sig, I believe I have the right to do so, just like any member on this board has that same right.

Quote:
you still are acting like a child who had their toy taken away....in the end you really just look foolish

I am the one acting like a child?

sorry, I am not the one acting like God almighty
RIP "Mr.P" 10/29/05
RIP Hector Rivera , forever in our hearts. 5/27/2005
USMC
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT WANT TO SEE THE ADS, SWITCH TO FIREFOX
DO NOT BUY FROM UPTEMPOAIR.

Quote:
I am the one acting like a child?

Yes, yes you are.

Quote:
as for adding that to my sig, I believe I have the right to do so, just like any member on this board has that same right

Quote:
I just dont want some ads about fake shoes in my computer.

Are they really going to get IN your computer? Nobody is even telling you that you have to click the damn things... just ignore them. It's not that serious chief. Go protest something in your front yard for awhile and cool off.

i support this move 100%. this is goin to be crazy ! ! i wonder when we'll find out if the post count gets transferred.

Quote:
SephirothXII

this dude acting like some freedom fighter or something. get over it, it's not that serious and you're not impressing anybody with your little "Fight the power" routine. I want Meth to drop one of his sarcastic "rebel" lines on you pronto.

anyway, the changes are cool with me.

firefox alone doesn't block the ads. there's a extension that helps prevent them from showing up. NT isn't looking to make profit so the ads aren't a big deal. you don't even see them anymore once you scroll down a page. it's not between posts or on the bottom.

if people are really that hurt of seeing ads just go to ISS since you're not interested in seeing NT up anymore. hosting costs a lot for a site this big. ISS isn't even close to having the same amount of visitors as NT.

Quote:
I just dont want some ads about fake shoes in my computer.

I said this earlier. Unless the website has already been filtered/blocked, there will be fake shoe sites showing up because Google will think it's relevant to the site as this a website about shoes.
[/b]​
delayed till summer '06​

Didn't Meth already explain that some of the revenue from the ads will be given to charity. Whatcha got against charity? If its too much of a burden for you to see a few ads then why don't you head over to ISS?

two things

Quote:
ISS doesn't have nearly the amount of traffic that NT does...not even close. No disrespect towards ISS, but NT started it all.

alexa.com/data/details/ma...ketalk.com

alexa.com/data/details/ma...eshoes.com

seems to me like iss actually has more traffic ...

Quote:
and without users like me, NIKETALK would not exist

users like you? you mean those who are rebeling against ad's? if theres gonna be a bunch of posts where you seem to undergo the menstrul cycle as a direct result of the ad's then i think niketalk would actually be better WITHOUT users like you.

AIM - RARENIKE23

Quote:
I am not saying I dont support the community.

Well you sure aint HELPING the community by promoting the "Blocking" of ads. Sure, you have your 'RIGHT'(that you keep so proudly proclaiming) to promote or block whatever you want, congrats. But if you wanna DO something right, help NT by not promoting the 'ad blocking NT killer', alright?

And yes youre acting like a baby.
[/center]

FYI to any who care.. they watching you..

Quote:
What are 'Ads by Google?'

Just as a search on Google connects you to the information you're looking for, . ads to the specific content of web pages

HELP

HELP

HELP

HELP

I just bought some Jordans from the Ad!!!!!

Are these sites legit???

Quote:
seems to me like iss actually has more traffic ...

actually, no...

keep in mind that only keeps traffic of those who enter or use NIKETALK.COM instead of p093.ezboard.com/bniketalk

most of us have the latter bookmarked, and dont use the former at all

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>E-MAIL[/td][td]MYSPACE[/td][/tr][/table]​
references: yvespo3, aephlux, projectdtp,BocaPimp,LIVEMYREALITY,morningstar777, oscarmeyerslanger

^ wow, are you serious? after all the replies saying the websites are fake.
Not new, just an alternate sreen name

I want to start a petition to ban SephirothXII. It'll be the member's decision, not the mods'. It'll make the NT community better.

someone point me in the right direction of how to start this. please.

Edit: I also have an idea to make some cash. banned members should be able to buy there SN back for like $50.
laugh.gif
IP ban, $200.
laugh.gif

wow

dudes catchin feelins over some ads :\
ohwell.gif

all the HT heads gonna be fiending to get back on now :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom