Why are you Happy?

I got my new chair today at the office... my back was killing me for the past 2 years and it feels good to finally have a great chair to sit on everyday.... the little things you take for granted i tell you... and i got the 2 things i wanted on supreme and it didnt sell out.... also i dont eat out everyday for lunch to save money so i bring my food everyday but i try to eat out once a week... well today is that once a week i got an italian sub waiting to get picked up... and got the diet pepsi in the fridge chillin when i get back :pimp:

post things on what made you happy

Last edited:
just slumped a **** *****, I'm happy.

xan script refill, I'm happy.

Fargo was dope last night, I'm happy.

Finna eat more jerk chicken......... I'm happy.

Edit - repped cuz I'm pooping too :smokin

Last edited:
Recently lost some weight, getting back into bball and played 4 times this past week . Just grateful for my health and that i'm able to play and have the time to do so!

I put in my 2 weeks and then I'm out [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Because I know I'm blessed. Wouldn't call it happiness but more so embracing positive energy and summoning positive thoughts and feelings.

I know my happiness is on its way.

Gotta stop using NT to release my negative energy.lol

Life is good..
- US Open is on this weekend

- World Cup

- It's Friday

- Might head out to Clearwater tomorrow

- Big meeting next Tuesday

I'm a pretty happy person so matter what's going on though. I try and stay positive. 

[COLOR=#red]The most High has kept me alive thus far to continue to perfect myself before his eyes
Shabbat is coming up in a few hours
I have a great, beautiful woman in my life whom I really really adore
[/COLOR]

:D :pimp:

Because I'm still breathing.

Theres a lot of people who woke up today living in ****tier situations than me.

Hell, theres a lot of people who didn't even wake up today...

I can't mope around unhappy about first world problems when theres someone out here starving and looking for clean water, someone who hasn't bathed in days, or someone fighting to keep a roof over their head.

"My life ain't rosy but i roll with it"

I'm blessed, b. More than any material item can compare to. So I appreciate every minute of it.

Last edited:
Welp,...just did a line of meth..popped sum skool busses.....one x in da gut noz to da dome....busted on a,rpper...so u kno

Because I'm still breathing.

Theres a lot of people who woke up today living in ****tier situations than me.

Hell, theres a lot of people who didn't even wake up today...

I can't mope around unhappy about first world problems when theres someone out here starving and looking for clean water, someone who hasn't bathed in days, or someone fighting to keep a roof over their head.

"My life ain't rosy but i roll with it"

I'm blessed, b. More than any material item can compare to. So I appreciate every minute of it.
Quoted for emphasis.

I need to print this out and put it next to my bed for the next time I whine about getting out of bed for work.

Back
Top Bottom