Why can't racism just go away (be careful TLDR)

Really though bar/club life is another culture, you gotta adjust while out to enjoy yourself. Gotta posture a bit, bark on bartender like you own the joint and peacock for the ladies.

Strong confident good women have good personalities
I dont think at 1st they would be hesitant to answer a question.
They might even ask you something. Would u walk away?
But if someone asks for u to come with them somewhere? Yea i would walk

Really though bar/club life is another culture, you gotta adjust while out to enjoy yourself. Gotta posture a bit, bark on bartender like you own the joint and peacock for the ladies.
 This is why I never messed with the club scene. Such a phony environment.

:lol:

Racism is when you're at your job and the white girls knowing that you work there guard the register money when it's wheeled down from you when they pass you by in the elevator and hallway.

Or when you go behind the register at your job, the white people act nervous and ask security for help.

View media item 2476179

Last edited:
I will say that's one thing I never saw working corporate. They all have this phony A type personality so they can't appear afraid of anything. Corporate racism is more covert like lack of promotions, lower salary and more work and expectations than your white counterpart. He can be a goofy loudmouth slacker but you have to be a superb but non opinionated worker.

Last edited:
That's weak and dismissive of real racism. A girl is allowed to have any reaction she wants if a guy goes up to approach her as a stranger. It's not a safe world for them and any decently good looking girl gets talked to way more than they want. I don't know why people refuse to acknowledge this and leave them alone. If guy went up to an older couple that makes sense - there is a built in security for them and they would be more open to helping out. Can't approach a female all by herself and have any sort of expectations for what she should do.

You sound ridiculous. You and any female that think this way need to get over yourselves.

Based on your logic, black people should always be fearful of white people that approach them, because they have ill (racist) intentions.

The next time a white female approaches me, I'm going to leave the area in fear that she's trying to set me up with a rape charge or theft. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I will say that's one thing I never saw working corporate. They all have this phony A type personality so they can't appear afraid of anything. Corporate racism is more covert like lack of promotions, lower salary and more work and expectations than your white counterpart. He can be a goofy loudmouth slacker but you have to be a superb but non opinionated worker.
So true. Trying to get up out this schfit.

Yeah that culture is um - it is unstable to put it lightly. Seems like 180s can happen at any moment.

Definitely something about you that the bartenders didn't like OP and their is definitely a chance that it also has something to do with the color of your skin. I am not qualified to give probabilities on that though.

But either way you really don't even have to be in that environment so adjust your perspective and keep it pushin'

And to answer your question - As long as people have to be 'first' and keep choosing to live homogeneous lifestyles there will always be racism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom