Why did Nike abandon the Air Max 360 bb?

I have been searching for a really cushioned pair of bball kicks and ALOT of people have suggested the AM 360 BB. But why has nike stopped this line? Everyone seemed to really love them. Are the AM 360 BB really that good?

I have been searching for a really cushioned pair of bball kicks and ALOT of people have suggested the AM 360 BB. But why has nike stopped this line? Everyone seemed to really love them. Are the AM 360 BB really that good?

They were a cool shoe, but these hit sales racks everywhere, and the outlets were loaded with them. I just don't think they were enough of a sales success to warrant a continuation of the series. Too bad too, because this platform could have lent itself well to some great designs IMHO.

They were a cool shoe, but these hit sales racks everywhere, and the outlets were loaded with them. I just don't think they were enough of a sales success to warrant a continuation of the series. Too bad too, because this platform could have lent itself well to some great designs IMHO.

Well it was mainly because they discontinued that midsole in favor of what the lebron and air max hyperize uses now. I think its a little nicer feeling than the old 360 midsole, but I did like this shoe a lot. I got the original orange colorway and love to wear them casually

Well it was mainly because they discontinued that midsole in favor of what the lebron and air max hyperize uses now. I think its a little nicer feeling than the old 360 midsole, but I did like this shoe a lot. I got the original orange colorway and love to wear them casually

Purchased several pairs a while back, because I had heard they were going to be discontinued.  Glad I bought my extra pairs when I did.  These are so comfortable.  If anyone knows where they can be purchased let me know!!!

Purchased several pairs a while back, because I had heard they were going to be discontinued.  Glad I bought my extra pairs when I did.  These are so comfortable.  If anyone knows where they can be purchased let me know!!!

So I guess that they were as comfortable as everyone said they were. Do they run true to size?

So I guess that they were as comfortable as everyone said they were. Do they run true to size?

They were very comfy. I do agree LeBron is the perfect athlete for them. They were priced down hard. I copped the blk/grey/red pair for $50.00 in late 2007.

Didn't the Air Max STAT 2 had elements of the AM 360 BB?

They were very comfy. I do agree LeBron is the perfect athlete for them. They were priced down hard. I copped the blk/grey/red pair for $50.00 in late 2007.

Didn't the Air Max STAT 2 had elements of the AM 360 BB?

180153e4e2e5c2aa38c76dda6ebd7f289e6bbc1.pjpg

MY REF SHOES FOR THE 08-09 SEASON.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

I wish they actually dropped this cw, i would have copped in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom