Why do black lives matter activists hate Bernie Sanders?

/rant

**** BLM and anonymous ....blacks believe anything they say smh...they've released so many lies over the years im starting to think it's done on purpose. The anonymous I remember from years back didn't even **** with black people.

^ whoa, I think he would have wanted the two to have a whooping even if they were two white girls. I think you're taking his words out of context.

Last edited:
You lame as hell. We 30 mins away from each other. Hit my PM when you ready to talk that severe beatings on Black ppl talk in real life
Chill out bruh it's a post on an internet forum lol

As for the topic; those women were incredibly rude and definitely not a good look for that BlackLivesMatter movement.

They should've been removed off-stage by security immediately when they started yelling.

Protests are fine but you can't just run up on a stage and demand the microphone in an incredibly rude manner.

Last edited:
Joke may have flown over your head.

"[This person] looks racist" is a terrible joke. :stoneface:

It's not even a joke. It's just a lame thing to say.

the fact that your pasty pale *** said it has everything to do with it. Wishing up **** on that your weak *** would never do in real life on a keyboard. I'd give you a beating my damn self

:rofl:  FOH. "Pasty pale ***" tell us how you really feel, bigot. My pasty pale *** stays up in more black ***** than you'll ever have. I know that makes you REAL MAD 8)
You lame as hell. We 30 mins away from each other. Hit my PM when you ready to talk that severe beatings on Black ppl talk in real life

View media item 1665073
:nerd:

Last edited:
Bernie has handled racial issues very poorly so far. Especially for the guy claiming to be the progressive

And while I have not issue with young black folk telling him to miss them with the "civil rights" thing

These BLM folk are outchea embarrassing themselves with this nonsense. Some seem like they don't want a dialogue, they want attention.

Whats going on in here doe.

Looks like some shoulder clapping bout to go down :lol:

#ThrowingPalmbs4Bern

Last edited:
Don't give a care about Hilary nor Bernie. They're both products of imperialiasm and have advantages, due to their skin tone. Whomever gives me my reparations, in order to eliminate these student loans, as well as the other funds owed to my people, then I may support the causes. These politicians ain't saying much of nothing. Reparations or repercussions of them continually being ridiculed.

Absolutely. A person who publicly recognizes the disenfranchisement of minorities and advocates for the transformation of a system built on imperialism shouldn't be given the time of day because he isn't going to sign off on your reparations check. :rolleyes

I have the hardest time understanding that logic. People almost perpetuate anarchist notions, but most wouldn't lay their lives down for a true cause. It's one thing if you're taking steps to dismantle or disrupt things. Instead, people complain about "the system" while they continue to operate under it. That subservient behavior has gotten minorities far, hasn't it? :lol:

i want to see them catch that fade.     ninjahood and abh let me down in 08, all that back and forth and nothing happened.        i want gamble and chopper to make up for that letdown from 7 years ago.

i want to see them catch that fade.     ninjahood and abh let me down in 08, all that back and forth and nothing happened.        i want gamble and chopper to make up for that letdown from 7 years ago.

:rofl: PPV event :nerd:

Last edited:
Chopper, dude is wrong for saying all that pasty pale crap and should be dealt with accordingly. we don't need that on NT and I don't like seeing it.

Your not a clown because your white, your a clown because your a clown. And no conscious brother would be jealous of your black girlfriend because either she doesn't know how you feel about certain topics in which she's at fault or she does know and agrees with you which would make her a tap dancing female. One way or another that's not the type of chick one would be seeking out.

The funny thing is you don't even see how insinuating that a black male is mad because you are with a black female is offensive. :x :smh:

Chopper, dude is wrong for saying all that pasty pale crap and should be dealt with accordingly. we don't need that on NT and I don't like seeing it.

Your not a clown because your white, your a clown because your a clown. And no conscious brother would be jealous of your black girlfriend because either she doesn't know how you feel about certain topics in which she's at fault or she does know and agrees with you which would make her a tap dancing female. One way or another that's not the type of chick one would be seeking out.

The funny thing is you don't even see how insinuating that a black male is mad because you are with a black female is offensive. :x :smh:

heard that

Last edited:
Any black woman that's dating chopper is probably a lost call. God speed to that sister for dating that sws

Last edited:
dude is wrong for saying all that pasty pale crap and should be dealt with accordingly. we don't need that on NT and I don't like seeing it.

you right. my pasty comment was out of line. Judging by the rest of your post which is spot on I'm sure you can understand why dudes comments would get that reaction.

Last edited:
Any black woman that's dating chopper is probably a lost call. God speed to that sister for dating that sws

:rofl: :rofl: I was wondering when you would shade ole boy.

Yes she did, for when she was like 17. By the time she graduated college she was a liberal democrat

And Goldwater flip flopped on Civil Rights. It is widely speculated he did it to get the presidential nomination, and his excuse was that the federal government should let states pass civil right laws (I completely disagree with this BS doe). But that isn't anymore worst than what Ron Paul has said on the issue. And we got black folk, on NT, that talk positively about Ron and Rand

So lets please look at the whole truth, before we slander

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/hillary-worked-for-goldwater/

I love da Bern too. But c'mon

Last edited:

So im a suspected white supremacist who is in favor of ending the war on drugs, major criminal justice reform, anti-private prisons, totally pro-civil rights. Got it.

I don't think Chopper is a sws (i hate that term)

He like so many white progressives, can't take a step back and realize how condescending they come off at times.

Just because you support policies that will help black folk, that don't give you a pass to insensitively pass judgment on the community.

Even with Bernie Sanders. The whole " shut up and vote Sanders black people, do whats good for you" vibe this supporters are giving off now in response to the race questions.

-I'm guilty about bringing it up too, but the more I think about it, why the **** do people think young black folk should give Sanders a break because he was a civil rights leader? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom