Why do cats in the hood think COOGI is that !%@*?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by TrapStar

I live in South Carolina, the Capital of Fakes An Coogi, some dudes around here still wear Girbauds an Jerseys, SMDH

Coogi is the ugliest crap on the market, with a price tag that would win any comedy amateur night, 4 most laughs.

I know you aint talking about Girbauds with some 6 rings as your avy, thinking like your mr. big balla.
LMAO i never claimed to be a baller, I just dont wear bummy clothes, an as for that avy, I took that pic like last year when they first came outan around the same time I started to get active an put up a avy, I just recently got active on this site, i beeen a member but just started posting like 3weeks ago.

Im not a collector im just a fan of sneakers, SMH @ you
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Are yall serious? I aint seen somebody in Coogi since the Yankees won the world series
laugh.gif

Stop acting like you havent seen your favorite black guy wearing it.

EL-OH-EL!

I used to always get a kick from dudes back in the day hopping onto NYC subway cars wearing their gaudy Coogi sweaters w/ matching knitted caps.

This look was always busted

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by timbo109

No Juiceman references so far?

"Gucci Shoes, Coogi clothes, it's a hell of a lifeeeeee"
ayeeeee ayeeeee okaaaay

oj_da_juiceman.jpg

pimp.gif

This dude is a clown.

nuff said.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

ayeeeee ayeeeee okaaaay

oj_da_juiceman.jpg
hahahaha @ the girls pics..

He really think he doin it...Man I'm in the A these days...and all I see is fools rockin that Coogi and Cavi (last seasons) look all day....the Coogi isthe worst though with their hideous look on the jeans...

Ayo...the hideous boots he wearing....them Creative Recreation?

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by no vert

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Biggie immortalized it......

thats why it doesn't die.

tell you what though, da south single handledly kept it afloat for yeaaaars.

Black and ugly as ever, however i stay Coogi down to the socks.

when i was a youngin i use to always thought he said " coochie down to the socks"

i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn BIG got naked girls for days
laugh.gif

Yous a fool.
roll.gif
I'm from Sumter S.C. and i belive we are the fake shoecapital. Dude was in class one day with some fake Tony Parker forces. I asked him who was that on the shoe he said i don't know. Another thing how is itthat you have on Jordans in colorways that Jordan doesen't even have?

Originally Posted by 92

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

ayeeeee ayeeeee okaaaay

oj_da_juiceman.jpg

pimp.gif

This dude is a clown.

nuff said.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

When you have to buy clothes that have the same logo on each article, JUST SO YOU KNOW HOW TO MATCH, you have no style at all.

If I didn't know who Juiceman was, I'd swear by that pic that he's mildly ******ed.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

When you have to buy clothes that have the same logo on each article, JUST SO YOU KNOW HOW TO MATCH, you have no style at all.

If I didn't know who Juiceman was, I'd swear by that pic that he's mildly ******ed.
I think he might be, same with Gucci. Either that or too many bad drug combos, they both seem a little "special."

" I aint never been fresha in my COOGI sweata"

I dont know where I heard that from but anytime someone says coogi I think of that line.
laugh.gif

Real talk...The father from "Keeping up with the Kardshians(SP?)" keeps a Coogi polo on his back....

I visted some family members in Kentucky and they were killin some coogi. I were cargos and collard shirts so you know the hate was going both ways. lol

my cuz was taking me to the mall and took like an hour to get ready, so im like dude gonna look fresh commin out. Boy was i wrong, My cousin had on lime greenpants and shirt with some lime green glasses and hat.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

coogi when it was really australian >>>>>> coogi owned by the founders of fubu

yep, when the Australian owners sold the brand %+$! went down the drain
frown.gif

The stuff used to be
pimp.gif
now the clothes are atrocious

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I think he might be, same with Gucci. Either that or too many bad drug combos, they both seem a little "special."
Yea i think gucci is mild "retar"Dude from hangover

I think in some youtube video he had, dude was talking to his chain with the bart piece. He was like Barts tired "hes tired'

I highly doubt some of you have even been to the south cause if so ud see not everyone dresses like that

Cats in the hood think that anything that they can not afford is a must have. And out here where I'm at Coogi is old. Ain't nobody checkin' forthat no more.

lol i remember back in high school, i wanted to get a Coogi sweater soo bad, but it was always too expensive. Thank goodness I never got 1.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I highly doubt some of you have even been to the south cause if so ud see not everyone dresses like that

word, like them up north dudes wearing the colorful and tight jeans.

Back
Top Bottom