Why do females glorify being petty as if it's cool?

The amount of NTers that just throw out weights without hearing how silly they sound is always funny :lol:
And let every woman tell it she's ridden a 12+ incher even though statistically it's very unlikely and half of them struggle to handle less
U ain't lying... By the time I get all 7 inches in there they start putting up arms to stop you.. I don't even consider myself big. So I can imagine dudes out here slinging 8 and above be wrecking these chicks internal organs... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You got nice sized meat pa.

The amount of NTers that just throw out weights without hearing how silly they sound is always funny
laugh.gif

And let every woman tell it she's ridden a 12+ incher even though statistically it's very unlikely and half of them struggle to handle less
U ain't lying... By the time I get all 7 inches in there they start putting up arms to stop you.. I don't even consider myself big. So I can imagine dudes out here slinging 8 and above be wrecking these chicks internal organs... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You got nice sized meat pa.

If they running from 7'' it probably got some nice girth to it. Just stating presumed faxs.

Last edited:
Because nobody under 25 is content with who they are and what they look like. The pretty girl has the most followers gets the most likes on her posts gets all this attention from people who are not happy with themselves because they are not that pretty girl with all the followers and likes.

My ex. For example she posted up a convo between a guy and a girl

Girl - how tall are you?
Guy - 5 foot t-
Girl - byeeeeee

Followed by a pic of blue ivy holding her ears and sticking her hand out

She was dead about to not date me cause im not 6 feet. Keep in mind im 5 10/11. I could say I'm 6 2 and a girl would believe it

But she went on about how ****** under 6 feet aint **** and i should consider myself lucky to be with her

Idk why I even asked her out in the first place. Or why I stayed with her as long as i did. I cheated on her like 4 times but it is what it is

Is your ex paid?

Is your ex paid?

No. At first we were in college. Then we graduated

Now at this point she goes home (she dormed). She has car payments but she wants career asap. I'm telling get just get something for now. Supermarket or restaurant or something just to pay your bills. She says no

So she's blowing up my phone all day wanting to talk, like I don't have a life...

On top of that shes a night owl so she loves to call me late like I'm not sleeping bc of work in the am

I told her what time it was and set things straight but she would just talk **** about how I don't give her time and all that :rofl:

Cut her off and it's been gravy. But i hated that relationship so much man

Last edited:
Because for too long we pretended that it was OK. We didnt check her from jumpstreet trying to get the yambs, so now they think its acceptable, or dare i say favorable behavior.

Because nobody under 25 is content with who they are and what they look like. The pretty girl has the most followers gets the most likes on her posts gets all this attention from people who are not happy with themselves because they are not that pretty girl with all the followers and likes.
Preach

I'm starting to see it more and more on social media as far as women making a status about being petty. Like, when did it become "cool" to be petty and brag about it? It's even got to the point that I see chicks making hashtags #teampetty.. Smh! What's so bad is, you have chicks around me age(29 and up) doing this. I get it, you got to defend yourself, but what sickens me is when people brag about it. I just don't get it. Am I the only one that thinks this is Juvenile?

Man I know what u mean

Remote controlled by social media.

Be team petty, be team beards only, or team 6 feet and over.

When you turn 35-40, be prepared to be team lonely, team single, team bitter, team its all these men fault etc etc

These boys out here doing way too much for a laugh/like/RT.
all fax

That 6ft **** is so annoying. I'm 6 ft and nobody believes me lol. Last time I went to a new doctor the nurse asked me how tall I was and when I said 6 ft she insinuated I was lying and then proceeded to break out some giant ruler to measure me. I'm 31 years old why would I lie about something like that? This lady was a troll btw. and yet she seemed to have the "standards" of a much better looking woman. people need to stop using Instagram as a mirror and realize that these inflated standards will just hurt you in the end.

"I'm single cause no one wants me"

*proceeds to post screen shots of "thirsty" guys trying to take them out*

"Ughhh kinda want a bae #mood"

I think one of the funniest (and honestly sort of sad) things online is women posting how "ugly" and lonely they are, when they're obvious fine and spend most of their time blocking guys inquring about them and telling them to leave them alone.

That 6ft **** is so annoying. I'm 6 ft and nobody believes me lol. Last time I went to a new doctor the nurse asked me how tall I was and when I said 6 ft she insinuated I was lying and then proceeded to break out some giant ruler to measure me. I'm 31 years old why would I lie about something like that? This lady was a troll btw. and yet she seemed to have the "standards" of a much better looking woman. people need to stop using Instagram as a mirror and realize that these inflated standards will just hurt you in the end.
:lol: :lol: forreal man. Why I gotta lie

I love it when a female is like "if a ***** want me then he gotta have x,y,z" but at the same time she got a negative credit score, not negative as in bad but negative as in -256 score. It's one thing for he woman to want something in a man that themselves have attained, but if she doesn't have **** then why on earth would she expect a man with something going for himself to stoop down.

I'm starting to see it more and more on social media as far as women making a status about being petty. Like, when did it become "cool" to be petty and brag about it? It's even got to the point that I see chicks making hashtags #teampetty.. Smh! What's so bad is, you have chicks around me age(29 and up) doing this. I get it, you got to defend yourself, but what sickens me is when people brag about it. I just don't get it. Am I the only one that thinks this is Juvenile

Why do the guys feel the need to complain about girls? :lol:

Girls will be girls, and guys will guys.

the irony of this thread and OP's complaints :rofl:

I love it when a female is like "if a ***** want me then he gotta have x,y,z" but at the same time she got a negative credit score, not negative as in bad but negative as in -256 score. It's one thing for he woman to want something in a man that themselves have attained, but if she doesn't have **** then why on earth would she expect a man with something going for himself to stoop down.

We're all walking come-ups to most women :lol:

In their mind: their looks = our provision

Back
Top Bottom