Why Do New Yorkers Think The World Revolves Around Their City? Is It A Self-Esteem Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP's topic is oxymoronic

Why do you care what New Yorkers think?

So are you talking about your self esteem problem?

and the L comment is internet language. Many people say the same thing about New York. Go in the music section or a Knick thread.

salty yourself? read what i said again. if you're not that type of dude, you shouldn't get mad.

[COLOR=#red]As dude mentioned, when I went down south, it was :wow: :pimp: for damn near everyone to greet you, and say goodmorning or something.. willing to help etc.. NYC don't have a lick of that.. everyone once in a while you'll come across a decent person, but definitely not like down south. Dudes think "architecture" and "fashion" is all there is to life :rofl: grow the hell up [/COLOR]

anything is impressive compared to the south though
laugh.gif

No one hates NYC. No one hates New Yorkers.

But everyone hates how you guys drop you're completely, utterly and totally biased opinion like its fact, and then argue it as if you have no idea its; A: an OPINION and B: BIASED.

Idc what you gonna say, Id rather live in San Diego over NYC, and I spent enough time in both. You cant even pretend like the weather is comparable.

this is all i'm saying.

LMAO AT PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ANCHOR THEMSELF TO ONCE PLACE.

IMA BE LIKE LEBRON AND TAKE MY TALENTS EVERYWHERE

Can't believe the last straw for this thread to finally be made was an argument about the origin of the word "thot" :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]As dude mentioned, when I went down south, it was :wow: :pimp: for damn near everyone to greet you, and say goodmorning or something.. willing to help etc.. NYC don't have a lick of that.. everyone once in a while you'll come across a decent person, but definitely not like down south. Dudes think "architecture" and "fashion" is all there is to life :rofl: grow the hell up [/COLOR]

My favorite part about this post is that it came off as intelligent and that it had no generalizing whatsoever.
Not a single lick of it.

Last edited:

As dude mentioned, when I went down south, it was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
for damn near everyone to greet you, and say goodmorning or something.. willing to help etc.. NYC don't have a lick of that.. everyone once in a while you'll come across a decent person, but definitely not like down south. Dudes think "architecture" and "fashion" is all there is to life
roll.gif
grow the hell up
My favorite part about this post is that it tried to come off as intelligent and that it had no generalizing whatsoever.
Not a single lick of it.
LMAO HE'S ON HIS @BlackIntellect  STEEZ 

This thread had to be made bc of flyny.

Brings the Lulz even though he buggin.

I KNOW A REAL NEW YORKER IS:

WHEN ASKED WHERE THEY ARE FROM THEY DO NOT SAY NEW YORK. THEY SAY THEIR RESPECTIVE BOROUGH
When inside of NY I say the borough, when outside I just say NY.

When I leave NY I don't even like people knowing I'm from here.

As soon as you mention it the conversation switches to being about NY.

Never fails.
As dude mentioned, when I went down south, it was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
for damn near everyone to greet you, and say goodmorning or something.. willing to help etc.. NYC don't have a lick of that.. everyone once in a while you'll come across a decent person, but definitely not like down south. Dudes think "architecture" and "fashion" is all there is to life
roll.gif
grow the hell up
You say "good morning/afternoon" to someone randomly in NY and they just look at you like you're crazy. First time I went down south people were waving while driving past me. Had me like
eek.gif
. It's crazy how nice some people are down there. Half the people I walked past smiled at me. **** was creepy at first but I got used to it. And the weather
smokin.gif
I was actually a little sad when I left. First time I ever experienced something like that in America.
Los angeles is better than new york tho
Brb going outside in nothin but sum board shorts every day of the year
smokin.gif
LA the only other city in America that's on NY's level.

Brb going outside in nothin but sum board shorts every day of the year :smokin

DAT TRAFFIC DOE

But yall traffic so bad people stopped driving altogether...

QFTMF

I ALWAYS SMILE AT PEOPLE

WHATS WRONG W YALL ANTISOCIAL PPL?

AT LEAST DA HEAD NOD B

You literally walk past hundreds maybe thousands of people everyday in NYC. Your face will stay stuck with a permanent smile like the Joker if you smile at everyone.

Brb going outside in nothin but sum board shorts every day of the year
smokin.gif
DAT TRAFFIC DOE
QFTMF
I ALWAYS SMILE AT PEOPLE

WHATS WRONG W YALL ANTISOCIAL PPL?

AT LEAST DA HEAD NOD B
You literally walk past hundreds maybe thousands of people everyday in NYC. Your face will stay stuck with a permanent smile like the Joker if you smile at everyone.
I DONT SMILE AT UNATTRACTIVE PEOPLE SO THAT ELIMINATES A LOT 

Brb going outside in nothin but sum board shorts every day of the year :smokin

DAT TRAFFIC DOE

This actually has nothing to do with traffic, at least for me.

We have a car because my wife needs it. But if she didn't, it just wouldn't make sense financially and the beauty of NY is that you can traverse damn near the whole city on the subway.

Traffic in Miami and LA is FAR worse than anything I've ever experienced in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom