Why Do People Change?

If you haven't changed, you're not living life

Facsimile

And a lot of times, when people say you changed, its for the better, and fact of the matter is that they are the ones that didn't change. Staying stagnant is the downfall of potential success B. Always strive for better

You suppose to change with experience b. Like final fantasy/Pokemon when you start out you start mad weak but then as you go along traveling you gain that xp. what you do with it is up to you. If people tell say you have changed then they low level players b.

Last edited:
People react to life experiences. 

perfect explanation!

Me,
seeing close people steal from me
Wives and girlfriends cheating on their others with me
Fake people
Selfish people
Everybody and business trying to get over on you
The lies,deceptions,illusions,manipulation by others

Some of the reasons me amd my thoughts changed

Last edited:
People don't change...they adapt. Suppress who they truly are.

Remember our flaws make us who we are. very hard to change our flaws...we are constantly working on them.

Last edited:
maybe its just me but it seems like people arent as cool when you first meet them... it goes downhill from there... this doesnt apply to everyone but for the most part majority... but oh well... thats life i guess

I didn't change ., my life changed and I'm more poor these days than ever., but what is poor? is it money? or is it how I feel about not excepting what I have instead of what I don't have and why should I accept it., because I could be dead., right?

maybe its just me but it seems like people arent as cool when you first meet them... it goes downhill from there... this doesnt apply to everyone but for the most part majority... but oh well... thats life i guess
That's how it seems to me as well. Not sure if that's how it usually goes or if it's the people around me specifically.

Those are complicated questions but most of what you asked, the answer is yes.

What I don't agree in is how people change for the worse. It is weird when I meet people that are so dependent on their surroundings whether it be their family or friends. They get so hurt over things that I think i would never feel anger towards. Like if your boy gets a girlfriend, you'll be mad that he changed. I am like, who cares....let that dude learn his own way. But the main thing though why people change is really is really all personal. It could effect others but by the end of it, a person has to do what a person has to do. You as an individual just have to change when other changes come your direction. It's the people that stay stagnant that really can be a problem. People develop and the world changes. You can't just sit their and expect all things to be catered to you.

Anyways...it's not as complicated as it seems. It really is just life and you won't even notice when you cross over to that other side.

I understand why. But hate that there are certain things that lord knows wish I could change.

I lost the love of my life because I got too comfortable and wasn't moving forward.

Almost a year and a half now and **** still feels like PTSD.

^^^^^^ I've been there man. Dated a girl from high school. Thought we were just chilling going to college and what not. All things changed when we graduated. I never landed a solid job and she worked right away. Both of us lived at home so it was fine but she had ambitions and I was sort of just happy living my youth. Then through her work, she met other like minded people and after 7 years, she ends it with me. She then met a guy soon after and 2 years later, they were married. By the end of it, it was cause I comfortable. I don't think I was doing anything wrong but you can't blame someone for leaving if that wasn't what they wanted in their future. I hate her to this day just for killing my early years of life and never really experiencing a college life like others did. Then I spent the next 3 years after just burning money on going out and drinking like a pile. It wasn't till I was in my late 20's and early 30's where I finally tried to get a career and just mature altogether.

Back
Top Bottom