Why do people from other countries hate Americans so much?

because we made up that "North America" is its own continent, call ourselves "Amerricans," while the truth is that "America" is North, Central, and South combined and all of the citizens of those countries are "Americans."

'Merica!!!!!

:smh:

Pinoyboy,

Where is your program stationed around the world? I love the south of France but I have many friends who became foreign officers in South America while studying botany or other sciences.

It depends on your major and where you want to go? Japan was a cool suggestion.

Last edited:
Americans hating America is so ignorant. They have it better than almost every other country. Thanks for this post.
There's a lot of freedom in the US. You can voice your opinion on many issues. If you voice your opinion back at home and say something like "I hate the king". That's lifetime in jail instantly. There was an article I read about how a guy who lived in Colorado went back to visit his family and sent a text message saying that there should be a better king. They somehow found it and jailed him for life.

There's a reason why folks move here. There aren't too many countries where you can be self made. A lot of the other countries have pyramid shaped economy where the super small portion is affluent and the rest are really poor.

Quality of life definitely isn't the same. Folks talk about project housings here. In third world countries, they would love to have that. Families are living in pieces of metal tied with strings.

This isn't even touching the various codes we have in place such as air pollution control and water management. I forgot I was not in the US the last time I visited home, drank tap water and was out of the commission for a week :lol:

^ im 4 years removed from an African nation with an authoritative government and I still can't speak a word about it on the phone. Im afraid to speak about it on the internet.

It's real out there folks. Enjoy what you have here.

^ im 4 years removed from an African nation with an authoritative government and I still can't speak a word about it on the phone. Im afraid to speak about it on the internet.

It's real out there folks. Enjoy what you have here.

America isn't that great man you have just been coddled like me.

Even though you have only been 4 years and I'm making this post from one of the poorest countries in the world

Lol i was only referring to the freedom of speech aspect which the person above me was talking about. Its something that isn't awarded to people of my home country.

If I could, I'd live in Switzerland.

Lol i was only referring to the freedom of speech aspect which the person above me was talking about. Its something that isn't awarded to people of my home country.

If I could, I'd live in Switzerland.

Fam I'm just joking.

I quoted somebody that said it makes them angry that Americans don't realize how good they have it and someone tried to tell me I'm coddled and Americans don't have it that good.

I've been in Jamaica for a week and lemme tell you we got it damn good in comparison to them

Last edited:
because were liberal and most of the other country's are undeveloped. we live of entertainment,highend clothes and fashion. while they are simple 

I used to love the US a lot more than I do now... The older I get the more I realize just how shady and Fd up of a nation we are... Leading the entire world in Incarceration Rate by a huge margin  is just insane to me.... We are so money & greed driven as well... Along with a bunch of other things that I won't get into right now.  And yea I realize there are other nations that have it worse so spare me that.

I used to love the US a lot more than I do now... The older I get the more I realize just how shady and Fd up of a nation we are... Leading the entire world in Incarceration Rate by a huge margin  is just insane to me.... We are so money & greed driven as well... Along with a bunch of other things that I won't get into right now.  And yea I realize there are other nations that have it worse so spare me that.
its the lesser of many evils i guess

As if everyone else isn't. Y'all so stupid.

for those dropping these dgy comments

please list the other places you have visited and stayed for an extended amount of time

'Cuz Americans don't really have it that good you coddled teddy bear.
They do, unless you're too lazy or dumb to go get a job. And if that's the case, you can always just live off the government who gives free handouts to all the lazy bums who want to sit around and complain about America instead of capitalize in America.

that's not even true bro. the poorest people in America DON'T have a higher quality of life.

Why do so many veterans face homelessness then? Why do so many sleep on the streets? Why do so many kids go without food? Why is it that so many don't even have a home to go to.

Where are you getting your opinions because they're wrong as hell. I can tell you're privileged.

Why is it that there are entire COUNTRIES that don't have food?? Everywhere has poor people.

Where would you rather live than America?

What usually happens is, food multinationals go in those - usually poor - countries and set up backdoor deals with the local officials (or they get in through policies imposed by the IMF in the name of globalization); the next thing you know, local food producers are undercut by foreign companies that import the same products at a cheaper price, thanks to farmer subsidies from their home countries. As a result, local farmers who are unable to compete get out of business sell their land (usually to the foreign corporations), which is used to produce export crops (cocoa, coffee, banana, grain, rubber tree.).

The end result is a local food market that's not adequately supplied by local production and has to rely on food imports, whose prices are determined on the international market. Since the buying power in poor countries is lower than that of the richer ones, any spike in food prices on the international markets will invariably result in famines in poorer areas of the globe.

So no, it's not that entire countries don't have food; they just don't control what's harvested on their soils: Western corps do.

Do other countries even hate America or is this just a product of y'all's imagination? :lol:
No one is imagining it. But of course like everything it's all generalizing.

You can look at the case study of why Disney failed when it first entered France. The Harvard Business review may show up on Google now since it's been years. Disney didn't even study the market and said we are just gonna open a replica Disneyland over there on some cocky steez. Local folks didn't like it too much.

I ran into an American the last time I was home back in 2011 or so. Lots of expats are there now. Dude bumped into me and raised his arms and said "what's your problem?" My country strives on tourism so he wanted me to apologize. I told him he bumped into me so what's your problem? He apologized and walked away. Guy was at least in his 40s, bald and fat Caucasian. This is the perception that gives Americans in general a bad name.

No one is imagining it. But of course like everything it's all generalizing.

You can look at the case study of why Disney failed when it first entered France. The Harvard Business review may show up on Google now since it's been years. Disney didn't even study the market and said we are just gonna open a replica Disneyland over there on some cocky steez. Local folks didn't like it too much.

I ran into an American the last time I was home back in 2011 or so. Lots of expats are there now. Dude bumped into me and raised his arms and said "what's your problem?" My country strives on tourism so he wanted me to apologize. I told him he bumped into me so what's your problem? He apologized and walked away. Guy was at least in his 40s, bald and fat Caucasian. This is the perception that gives Americans in general a bad name.

Couldn't any other country say that as well about themselves in some way? If you're looking for for something you'll find it

Back
Top Bottom