Why do people go so crazy over the brand Supreme

Why do you care?
I'm not even trying to attack you but Niketalk is devoid of interesting threads. All we got is a bunch of official threads on here so lately I hate the why do you care reasoning that comes up in new threads.
Why do you care?
martin3.png

Ironically I got into Sup mad late. It took me a while to figure out how to get the stuff I really wanted.

I def agree with OP theres alot of whack Supreme **** that sells for crazy amounts (which makes no sense).

What I do like about Supreme is its history and although they have fed into the hype alot they try to retain their skate culture roots. They also have amazing collabs and they push the envelope a bit in terms of streetwear.

In a capitalistic world there are two types of people

Those who exploit and those who get exploited :smokin

In a word: Aesthetics.

They have a great look and they have varied options. In comparison to most street wear brands they have way more options. A generic street wear brand will sell tees, hoodies, fitted cap with logo.

Supreme has the most types of clothes of any streetwear brand.

That being said I've never once purchased or recieved any of their clothing. The price is offputting for what I'm paying for.

People are sheep, really. When kids see their favorite artists rocking a label, they go and buy if. Whether it looks good or not.

Really no need to get crazy if you can work the website. They make a lot of **** I do and don't like. I don't buy pointless accessories, just **** I'll wear.

And if you wear it out on a Saturday night and think youre doing it I hope youre in HS.

Real question is why are dudes going crazy over these Adidas Yeezys? I get they are a Kanye shoe but I see the 350 Boost and I see a $75-100 shoe, not a $200 retail and a several hundred dollar resale shoe

Because it fits their personal style/taste and they buy what they want with their money. But you knew that already.
Originally Posted by AZwildcats  

Pretty much. Personally I think it's whack but if you like it do you
Originally Posted by AZwildcats  

Real question is why are dudes going crazy over these Adidas Yeezys? I get they are a Kanye shoe but I see the 350 Boost and I see a $75-100 shoe, not a $200 retail and a several hundred dollar resale shoe

Back
Top Bottom