Why do we refuse to take Child Molestation seriously when the offender is a Female?

^ That's crazy. I get what he means...I think.

Bottom line: As the older person in this situation, the woman should have known better than to exercise her urges on a minor. She's supposed to be the one who is further in her intellectual development. It doesn't matter if he consented, you don't accept every offer you're given.

Women are viewed as emotionally-fragile, delicate creatures, whereas men are viewed as brute, strong, testosterone-filled hornballs. In our society, for a man (or a boy) to admit that he was molested by a woman, is to also admit that he is less of a man.

Last edited:
Women are viewed as emotionally-fragile, delicate creatures, whereas men are viewed as brute, strong, testosterone-filled hornballs. In the public's eye, for a man (or a boy) to admit that he was molested by a women, is to also admit that he is less of a man.

Yeah my theory is a long those lines.

Society views a 16 year old boy as a hornball who definitely wants sex, especially if the woman is decent looking.

Where are a teenage girl is a fragile emotional creature which must be protect from evil men that want to manipulate her.

I was on the "niceeee" camp because when I think back to my HS days I was trying to get yambs all over the place, and fiendin for the sexy teachers. That if some of them threw it at me I would have felt like the man. Yet I have no idea how a experience like that would/could have scared me.

Ole girl have a 15 year old weed and alcohol, her was a predator she should be locked up. They shouldn't be a double standard in cases like this, every judge should sentence men and women equally.

But that is the ****** up thing about America, we care very little to what happens to our boys.

Last edited:
I can't stand when someone says something like what's the difference between a 20 year old dating a 15 year old and a 25 year old dating a 30 year old. People can't really be that dense.

Women are viewed as emotionally-fragile, delicate creatures, whereas men are viewed as brute, strong, testosterone-filled hornballs. In our society, for a man (or a boy) to admit that he was molested by a woman, is to also admit that he is less of a man.

Repped. The kid thought it would be casual sex going in. It turned into a "relationship" (despite her being married and him being 16), he caught feelings, probably had his heart broke for the first time, probably jealous of her husband and wanted to exact revenge on her. He's acting like a fragile woman. If he gave himself some time he could've just moved on and laughed at this later. Now he just looks like an emotional child.

Last edited:
Women in general frown upon anyone with a minor.

Men frown up only men who prey on minors. Not necessarily so women, because we were boys once, and we already the attraction of an older women.

In short men are pigs.

Last edited:
The age of reason is technically met by 7. That's when we know right from wrong. So yeah, a 13, 14, 15 etc. year old knows what he's doing.

The kid said in the video he knew what he was getting into.

Everyone develops (both physically and mentally) at different times/paces any way. Mental development and maturity is largely based on life experiences. To set a standard age for such a thing seems ludicrous, but I understand it is in place to give everyone the same rights under an umbrella.

The age of reason is technically met by 7. That's when we know right from wrong. So yeah, a 13, 14, 15 etc. year old knows what he's doing.

The kid said in the video he knew what he was getting into.

Everyone develops (both physically and mentally) at different times/paces any way. Mental development and maturity is largely based on life experiences. To set a standard age for such a thing seems ludicrous, but I understand it is in place to give everyone the same rights under an umbrella.

No it is not.

Mental development and decision making processes are largely based on the prefrontal cortex, which is not fully developed until the age of 25.

Last edited:
If a 23 year old male was involved in a situation like that with a 15 year old female, there is no doubt in my mind that people would have taken it much more seriously.
It all depends on the evidence the DA have. I seen Men get off the same as well. I seen a man get 3 months jail no probation. Just like very other case it depends on the circumstances and evidence as to the outcome of the case and you rlawyer

No it is not.

Mental development and decision making processes are largely based on the prefrontal cortex, which is not fully developed until the age of 25.

I disagree.
Then how can we explain some of the explanations created by NT'ers over the age of 25? :lol:

The issue isn't whether the 16 year old boy consented or not. It's if a 15, 16 year old girl consented with a man, he would receive much more punishment. So, the topic is why is this so?
It all depends on the evidence. I seen man get off the same way

The teacher should live in Michigan. Age of consent there is 16 years old

No it is not.

You just stated a scientific fact. You're right and I'm not going to argue with that.

But you do know the brain, and the prefrontal cortex, is stimulated by our experiences (what we see, feel, and hear). The quality and quantity of these experiences will impact how and what our brain interprets.

We aren't prefontal cortex's sitting in a jar in a dark room man. We are humans who have all kinds of different experiences, and our brain interprets those experiences for us. Our mind and body are connected. So, you still gonna tell me our experiences don't play a role I disagree with you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom