Why do you want your banned screen name back? Volume 3

jrose5

Banned
I haven't done this in about two years, I think, but in light of this post, WhatMod Banned You?, I'm willing to reinstate one or up to five screen names, pending the approval of the other staff members. I just feel like beingSanta Claus this year.

If you've never been banned then stay out of this post. I don't care if you haven't been banned.

Banned members,
laugh.gif
, why do you want your original or banned screen names back? Is itsacred? Does it give you your "real e-status" on NikeTalk? Is it because of your post count? Please give me your plea errrr reason on why you wantyour account reinstated. I was thinking
laugh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
of maybegranting someone's wish next month. Reponses such as "I got banned for no reason", "Insert the following names (Dirty, Bastitch, Jrose,Method Man, Cameron Nelson, Ceddie, shegotgame or any other moderator) didn't like me and banned me for no reason" or the like won't be takenseriously and will be subjected to deletion.

How many times were you banned? How many names did you have before your current name? I want to hear your honest to God
laugh.gif
truth.
roll.gif

Oh yeah state your name you want to be reinstated.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyone PMing me or any other moderator or administrator will beautomatically ignored.

JR5

This is going to be good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont really care about my previous names, ill stick with this one

**waits for Mayor, Domski, illoquent (sp?) Odrama, the list goes on......**

i had AlbertoVO5 back in 06 when ezboard was on .

i got banned for free-posting when like 5 was the limit -_-. please unban me man

I've been banned for a couple years now (sn = sn00pee). I was only banned once (but i had two sn's that were linked together through ezsupporter[sn00pee and mcpeepants]). I was banned under my alternate sn mcpeepants for a lewd pic, and of course because sn00pee was linked, it got banned too. I dontwant/need mcpeepants sn, just sn00pee
embarassed.gif
. I have practiced good behavior and I dontthink i have been warned once ever since my ban. I have no other sn besides this one now. I have requested my old sn several times to no response. Mostly Iwant it back because its my most commonly used alias, ive used the alias for almost a decade! it just brings me peace and armony. plus happy time harry sucks.

I forgot the password & email on my old account.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Hook it up.
nerd.gif

old user id = digital022
new user id = digitalO22

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to see some articulated paragraphs explaining why they want their banned names back from the dead.

PLEASE give me back The Jordan Massacre... thats the first account I had over 1000 posts on. Plus look at how lame this name I have now is... I beg you JRoseI'll be your e-slave just let me have the ol' SN back...
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom