Why do you want your banned screen name back? Volume 3

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by JRose5

TOUCHMONEY, where are you? Oh yeah that's right, banned for a week for trolling.

JR5
thas y some dudes say that u abuse ur power. because you flaunt it over everybody.
Nope, TOUCHMONEY was trying to egg me on to get a respond. He wouldn't just let things be that what got him a week in the slammer.

You don't know the details so why don't you stay out of it before I do "flaunt" my powers over you.

JR5

smh.gif
......JRose and you wonder why people come at you and act a certain waytowards other Mods and Admins. Its all because of you sir. You continue to talk down and belittle people....and yet you're an Admin.

To you members asking for names back in the future have some heart....some e-dignity.. its just a name...this is just the internet. These admins are laughingat you. Let it be.

agreed, i'm not about to give someone the "power" of deciding whether or not i get my sn back by an apology letter.

Originally Posted by TD The God

I was banned because someone threatened me in a PM and I took it to the forum...I would like my SN Pookieman back so I can try to get my life back together...ever since I was banned I broke my leg, almost died during the surgery, crashed my truck and forced my girl to take the morning after pill....help me

i'm sorry dude, but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get a life, yall are some straight up losers.

All of you whining about screen names, pathetic.

And Jrose
indifferent.gif

lol, i bet some of you turn the channel when jrose is talking on ESPN or NBA tonite. cant even stand to see his name on your TV.

soo much hatred, i like it.

I think my old name was banned unfairly. It was Apocalypz

I think a couple of my warnings were for posting a single emoticon (a
laugh.gif
or a
roll.gif
or a
smh.gif
) in my post. I've seen people post like that everyday and Igot warnings for it? I believe that's unfair.

I would like my name back because I was falsly banned. At the time, I was stating my opinion on the matter of abortion and I was banned by holdenmichael.Recently in the WDYWT thread, AirAnt said the same exact thing as me, but was not banned. My previous name was clemmoma.

Any chance I can get my signature back?

I know the rules here and if I cross the line I change it immediately like when I was warned by Jrose5 about my avatar. I believe the reason my signature wastaken away was because of "inappropriate language" but someone took it away like 3-4 days after I had removed it already. This problem was my faulteither way but it will for sure never happen again. I have truly learned my lesson and am asking if it can be reinstated.

Back
Top Bottom