why does everyone hate old jordans?

probably because they can't afford them
laugh.gif
just about every jordan shoe out is either retro or has retro influences, these kids are pretty much a jokeIMO.

OP get educated
im only a year older than ya but man
dont assume every single pple has the same mindset ya friends have

if ya friends get to know bout the legacy of MJ they wont mess up wid da 23 signatures jays and da ogs

before i knew bout MJ and his career i thought the DTRT Spizike dat ma friend had was the coolest thing ive ever seen

but now??
if someone gives me a DTRT Spizike ill wear it for ma outside ballin shoes and wear'em until the sole gets worn out

A lot of people like old jordans better because of the way they look, feel, and how well the materail is, if you see the new jordans that come out, they areoverpriced trash. Everyone was happy when the CDP packs were realeasing, but the truth is that the new jordans that come out make a shame of the OG's andretros

i love retros and og's and most of the cdps. i even like the 2k9's. fact of the matter is creativly JB aint doin it real big these days and youngerkids don't get to see the same kind of product i saw as a little kid and teenager. they don't realize that they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.that being said i like my fusion iii's and i don't care what anybody says.

indifferent.gif
to anybody that doesnt like the sig models at least up to XIII,after that we go downhill

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

the title should be why do people hate new jordans, everyone loves the old jordans.

That's a good one... We can go on forever....lol We can talk bout how Jordan has been blessin us with trash for the last 5+ years....

Side note: I'm surprised that a lil kid hasn't called my OG Is fake because they don't have a Jumpman sign on them...lol

this is stupid, and you know some stupid people...
To each their own, but you cant generalize and say everyone, just cuz you have some non sneaker head friends

who cares what your friend thinks! Don't collect old jordans and follow the lame crowd.

Originally Posted by bundy9

simple answer.....your friends are from the "new millenium"....they dont appreciate classic, better and older and maybe have no clue of the stories or meanings surrounding the older models

Yeah this Fusion crap is the next nail in the coffin ... specially now since all these newbies are buying up all this garbage , thats why JORDAN brand keepsputting out all of this lame crap cause they know that all the young heads will buy them just because they have a jumpman on them... The Day I buy some fusiomJordan's is the Day that MIKE suits up and plays for the BOBCATS... and we all know thats never gonna happen ... Bring back the retros, how they should beand FOR GODS SAKE COME UP WITH SOME NEW IDEAS cause where your at now SUCKS.....

i think that the people that are still in school aren't old enough to know about the older models and appreciate how freakin amazing you were when youshowed up to school with the new air jordans. thoses were the days.

im 17 and hate fusions n all....but i have a freind who collect retros and all numbered jordans but he still has like dub zero's n six rings n %#%* probseven fusions.....he just doesnt know...but he got jordans than me.....he has more but buys all this %#%* with his money. Once i was wearin my green bean5's and this guy told me they look %#%*....i depends on whether they even like basketball shoes...they like that look too and then there is peeps like ivbeen argueing with this idiot on youtube who wont leave me alone tellin me that og and retros are %#%* and not fresh and fusions are awsome

Originally Posted by retromanxvii

I WAS WEARIN MY FIRE RED FIVES at school and a kid called them gay spizeke's yah he called them spizeke's not spizike's!!! i jus shooked my head and walked away

I had to open my fire red V box just to say "i'm sorry you had to hear that %#*$ homie" even though I felt the spizike was one of the few shoeidea's that worked outside of the signature numbered line...

Originally Posted by Martini555

im 17 and hate fusions n all....but i have a freind who collect retros and all numbered jordans but he still has like dub zero's n six rings n %#%* probs even fusions.....he just doesnt know...but he got jordans than me.....he has more but buys all this %#%* with his money. Once i was wearin my green bean 5's and this guy told me they look %#%*....i depends on whether they even like basketball shoes...they like that look too and then there is peeps like iv been argueing with this idiot on youtube who wont leave me alone tellin me that og and retros are %#%* and not fresh and fusions are awsome

Green Been are the definite "SHINE ON" shoe....lol! He was probably in "I passed and now I like this kix this #%%#+ got on but can't givehim propers Hater mode limit break!" a very destructive state of haterdom...LOL.....Hater-aid gets sipped on LEGIT JB heads...I know Iknow....ASTONISHING!!!! But how many people said your shoe's were dope? Don't let a shot of hater-juice ruin tha whole punch ya digg?!

its all about age....i can remember in middle school a few members on my basketball team wanting everyone to get the true blue 3s to wear as the teamshoe....at the time i was only into current basketball shoes and thought the 3s were ugly and bought some iversons instead...

Back
Top Bottom