why doesn't my avatar show???

i changed my avatar about 2 week ago and it still isn't showing. when i change my avatar to other pics its still the same. can anybody tell me why itisn't showing?
nerd.gif

I think the Mods took away from avatar privledges.

I PMed a couple of them a few weeks ago and haven't got one response back
eyes.gif

^ lol, for some reason I still can't see Dirty's avy... tried 3 different computers too...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ lol, for some reason I still can't see Dirty's avy... tried 3 different computers too...
^It's possible that your work blocks photobucket?

edit. just checked your IP.
maybe it's the "Great Firewall"

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^It's possible that your work blocks photobucket?

edit. just checked your IP.
maybe it's the "Great Firewall"

Its the same on my home desktop as well as my notebook... incidentally, when I clicked on your profile, I had no problem seeing your avy, Riya Sen right? sobasically, I can see your avy in your profile, just not in your posts... and I don't think it's the 'Great Firewall' either since I'm inHK... strange indeed.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I haven't seen Dirty's have for the past week or so, either.

My avy hasn't ever worked.. when I preview post it works but when I actually post, nothing.
grin.gif

I had to browse to Dirty's profile, click back, and then refresh before Dirty's avy would show up. I believe it may have something to do withhow Yuku handles images.

Reason #143, Yuku su...is working hard to take care of all of our needs.

My avy hasn't ever worked.. when I preview post it works but when I actually post, nothing.

I was sent to a 404 Error page showing me that "this user was not found."

I disabled and then re-enabled your avatar to see if that would do the trick.

Obviously, it didn't. Reason #144....

However, I was able to access your profile when I was trying to fix your avatar issue.

Enjoy your time in the Report a Bug forum.

hey i just looked at my avy is there. whoever did it, thanks. but uhmm...still confused, why wasn't my avy showing at first?

sorry for another dumb question but where can i find these rules? or what are the rules?

Back
Top Bottom