Why Gilbert Arenas is the most personable dude in the NBA...vol. GA weeek continues....

Looks i need to create a myspace and try this same thing with Rihanna

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The funny part is I know you're dead serious about that.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Gilbert Arenas is a real genuine dude. Too bad there aren't as many superstars who are that down to Earth as him.

Last season he donated $100 for every point he scored at home. The money went to the public schools in the D.C area.

and the owner (i think) matched that offer for every point or was it 3 pointer he scored during away games. like the whole team is cool because they got alot of really good people who don't let the money or their status get to their head.

Gil hasn't changed... believe me he is one of the most coolest cats in the NBA

When he was a Warrior he gave me a ride to my car after a game (i was parked wayy over on the other side at the BART parking lot, Warrior fans on a budget knowwhat i'm talking about lol)... and it was a game that they lost no less
laugh.gif

I used to always see him at blockbuster in alameda and would always shoot him a whats up.. gil for president

Gilbert Arenas has to the bet he most likable player in the league. Even though not a Wizards fan and live far from DC, I cannot help but admire Gil for howmuch he stays in touch with the general public. The fact that he has a myspace, let alone has met up with a and befriended someone from myspace is so cool.

All basketball fans should love his fearless style on the court and his blog and quirkiness off of the court. Wizard fans are lucky to have him as theirsuperstar.

The thing he said about the autograph reminds me of Bill Russell's philosophy of signing autographs. Instead of signing and autograph, whenever he could doso, he would would sit down wit ha fan and have cup of coffee and a conversation. Bill Russell is a classy guy and it looks like Gil is also a classy andgenerous guy.

Wow, I swear, this dude is getting close to having as many threads about him on NT as Kobe, even though he's injured and completely irrelevant right now.

Maybe they're Gilbert's shorts? I'm not sure. But it seems like they're all wearing the same shorts.

Back
Top Bottom