Why is it that dudes seriously hate eating the girls BOX????

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

RED BOX
eek.gif

devil.gif
bear-grylls-blood-face-600x394.jpg

Havent gotten my red wings yet

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! y'all too much!!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

^hold on now 
nerd.gif

sick.gif
disgusting perverts. women pee out of there, yuck
alien.gif
sick.gif

Yet, most (I hope) of NT has got brain before but I bet no one's like "I pee out of here, ewww!"
Come on!
Dude's always talking about that mass but are never like "She poops out of here, ewww!"
Let everyone please their woman or man, whatever.

I like that MASS and I know she poops out of there and I don't mind eattin the little corn that stayed behind ... 

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Idk how any dude can say they don't like doing it.
The thighs squeezing your head, the hip movement and moaning, having the hands grasping at your hair, even the taste can be amazing
devil.gif

Quit being immature and learn how to enjoy pleasing a woman
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by devildog1776

To the dudes that say it's funky... I feel sorry for you and your girl... My girls box smell and taste like fresh berries. All that sour patch crotch is for the birds. Get u a real woman with proper hygiene and you'd enjoy it...

I remember this one chick who had the total package. face ,cheeks ,DDs smooth skin, pretty feet but her box smelled like dead man walking.... It was the worst box Ive ever come across til this day... I don't know how she can keep a man longer than a few sessions. Her smell was borderline sanitation word to Biggie...

i had one of those OMG... smelled like sanitation JUICE .. yess the brownish/red liquid that drips out from the bottom of trash bags
frown.gif
.. OMG horrid, smelled it with the pants on
alien.gif
, i dont think she knew the deal, or figured id go in because she was such a cutiie. Didn't happen, it was the most awkward sexual moment i've ever had til this day
tired.gif
Smelly box is the WORST. 
Oh..my god 
sick.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
the fact that so many of you are cosigning this shows that morality has gone down the toilet with this young generation. Have some respect for your faces
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

To the dudes that say it's funky... I feel sorry for you and your girl... My girls box smell and taste like fresh berries. All that sour patch crotch is for the birds. Get u a real woman with proper hygiene and you'd enjoy it...

I remember this one chick who had the total package. face ,cheeks ,DDs smooth skin, pretty feet but her box smelled like dead man walking.... It was the worst box Ive ever come across til this day... I don't know how she can keep a man longer than a few sessions. Her smell was borderline sanitation word to Biggie...

i had one of those OMG... smelled like sanitation JUICE .. yess the brownish/red liquid that drips out from the bottom of trash bags
frown.gif
alien.gif
, i dont think she knew the deal, or figured id go in because she was such a cutiie. Didn't happen, it was the most awkward sexual moment i've ever had til this day
tired.gif
Smelly box is the WORST. 
Oh..my god 
sick.gif
i would've sent that smutbag to da showers asap.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Idk how any dude can say they don't like doing it.
The thighs squeezing your head, the hip movement and moaning, having the hands grasping at your hair, even the taste can be amazing
devil.gif

Quit being immature and learn how to enjoy pleasing a woman
ohwell.gif

What this man said... and if I may add... my long hippie hair duration of my life ended when I was enjoying some midnight snacks and had a handful of my hair torn out... kinda made me more horny ( no bdsm)... when I explained the circumstances to my barber the next day he nearly fell off his stool laughing...

I like the way it taste.. I like the fact that it be nice and creamy with all the clear juices coming out. I heard the bad boxes be having discharges looking like cottage cheese with pickle juices...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

frown.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
Smelly box is the WORST. 
Oh..my god 
sick.gif
i would've sent that smutbag to da showers asap.

Not a shot.. i cant see myself telling a chick to hop in the shower so i can smash. Shame on her, its supposed to be ready for me as soon as the pants come off, she should have known better.. how could she have not known
tired.gif

.. it was really that bad
tired.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

I don't understand why someone is immature for not wanting to do it.

because half of the problem is that "Ew, that's gross" mentality.
I can understand not wanting to put your mouth on a vagina with cottage cheese between the lips, but a perfectly clean one? Thats outrageous.
The other half is the fact that you don't derive any direct sexual pleasure from doing it, so most dudes think "Why should I?
grin.gif
" (It is fun once you really get into it though
devil.gif
)
It's about pleasing your woman, keeping things interesting, sharing the pleasure. Dudes wanna get topped off but aren't willing to reciprocate.
That's immature.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

frown.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
Smelly box is the WORST. 
Oh..my god 
sick.gif
i would've sent that smutbag to da showers CLINIC asap.

%*%+ using my nuts as dice.
grin.gif
If the odor is foul, dip your finger in it, rub it on her top lip and say "yeah, that's you right there" and roll out.

Originally Posted by peks03

kids.
30t6p3b.gif
if it ain't good enough to lick then it ain't good enough to stick. some of you kids should choose your girls more wisely instead of acting all desperate and going out with girls with bad boxes.

not sure if srs...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

The clitoris and penis grow out of the same tissue in the womb. They share many similar parts.  So when you're going down on a chick... you're actually giving a BJ.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom