Why is it that fat girls/over weight girls have the worst attitudes ever??

I noticed this for a few years now, but I noticed that overweight chicks tend to have some serious bad attitudes and they become to be so mean for no reason at times.. Why?  Does anyone here know?

I noticed this for a few years now, but I noticed that overweight chicks tend to have some serious bad attitudes and they become to be so mean for no reason at times.. Why?  Does anyone here know?

not true what so ever.

i just hate when they call themselves curvy. that !@%+ doesnt fly and THEN thats when they get the bad attitude.

not true what so ever.

i just hate when they call themselves curvy. that !@%+ doesnt fly and THEN thats when they get the bad attitude.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

They've developed thick skin, figuratively and literally.

LMAO!!! Cold Blooded
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Weekz

not true what so ever.

Or call themselves a "Diva"..
30t6p3b.gif

Well I wouldn't just narrow it down to saying all fat women have "serious bad attitudes". But I will say that people who believe themselves to be unattractive by our societies standards can have self esteem problems throughout there lives. Having a negative outlook on life and being mean all the time can be a side effect of low self esteem. Also over eating is a self perpetual thing, (i eat because im depressed, im depressed because i eat)

I know a girl that I work with that has an attitude that you speak of, only because she she wants to fit that stereotype of being the angry fat chick. Because it's the only thing she's good at lol

Well I wouldn't just narrow it down to saying all fat women have "serious bad attitudes". But I will say that people who believe themselves to be unattractive by our societies standards can have self esteem problems throughout there lives. Having a negative outlook on life and being mean all the time can be a side effect of low self esteem. Also over eating is a self perpetual thing, (i eat because im depressed, im depressed because i eat)

I know a girl that I work with that has an attitude that you speak of, only because she she wants to fit that stereotype of being the angry fat chick. Because it's the only thing she's good at lol

Originally Posted by Weekz

not true what so ever.

Or call themselves a "Diva"..
30t6p3b.gif

I thought they were generally nice. I have met some that thought they were the $hit though. Those are the worse.

That’s not always true. But for the instances that it is, it’s a defense mechanism. They figure you’ll say something hurtful to them like the other 3 billion guys/girls have in the past about their weight so they build up a wall by simply disliking YOU first. When you hear negative comments from someone you don’t like it’s easier to brush off and fire back on. That’s their mindset.

That’s not always true. But for the instances that it is, it’s a defense mechanism. They figure you’ll say something hurtful to them like the other 3 billion guys/girls have in the past about their weight so they build up a wall by simply disliking YOU first. When you hear negative comments from someone you don’t like it’s easier to brush off and fire back on. That’s their mindset.

Back
Top Bottom