Why is it that fat girls/over weight girls have the worst attitudes ever??

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

Inflated egos from their skinny friends telling them that they're "sexy" just so said skinny friends can keep a fat friend around to make themselves look/feel better.
Took four pages for the right answer.

LMAO!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Very sad....yet, Very Very True.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I find chicks that were thick from birth to be hella cool. Its the ones who used to have smokin hot bodies and let them go that have stank attitudes. ... Usually

agreed.

some fat chick that was kind of feeling me (But I had no intentions of smashing) had the audacity to say this

"I believe most men are intimidated by a bigger voluptuous woman, because they dont believe they can please one while others are indoctrinated so they go after the skinny women with tight butts"
eyes.gif
what ever you gotta tell yourself when you be going to sleep alone.

I think she knew I was not trying to get with her at all. She gave up when I'd flirt with actually attractive women when she was around. 
We never had any actual problems, she stayed paying for my food
pimp.gif

I don't the wife I marry to look like the woman from House of Payne after 10 years of marriage. I wouldn't mind weight gain because it's natural but I ain't trying to have to herd a sweaty wilderbeast to and from the bed every time I wanna smash.

I love how the poeple on here that get enraged by stereotypes and absolutes are supporting OP's stupid claims.

Defense Mechanism ?

Anyway girls who aren't fat have bad attitudes also.

This society facilitates and tolerates this sort of garbage

Inflated egos from their skinny friends telling them that they're "sexy" just so said skinny friends can keep a fat friend around to make themselves look/feel better.

The DUFF

Designated Ugly Fat Friend.

cuz youre hitting on her hot friend.

....And fat chicks stink and dont shave down stairs so no one wants to go near that (even people who smoke crack and pcp at the same time got enough sense to stay away from fat chick blue waffles).

seriously tho I think everybody made fun of them their whole lives they just automatically defesive. Even if you genuinely try to have a normal convo with them they dont believe its for real cuz mad people tricked em when they were younger.

They're ugly already and only thirsty men give them the goods. Makes them feel worse that that's the only thing they can get.

Cuz they ugly.  And life sucks for an ugly girl.  On the other end of the spectrum, life is great for hot women.  A woman can even be hot for a living.

It doesn't bother fat/ugly guys cuz their attractiveness is determined by money anyways.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I always wondered:

A. If every man, could be given ONE girl (overlapped allowed) to bang, if any dude would pick a big girl.

B. If every big girl had the option of NOT being a big girl, would they act on it.

#troof

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Her Talishious, Devious, Crystal Clear and Vanessa Blake.
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Took four pages for the right answer.

#MORETROOF

i got a theory... girls w/ extremely unattractive friends have THE worst self esteem issues.

any troof to this??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

The DUFF

Designated Ugly Fat Friend.
well said... well said

Back
Top Bottom