Why is it that most men are so insecure about their man package?

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but your girl put my meat on her breakfast toast.
She got it nice and wet like the Christmas roast you asked for my size in a NT post?
sick.gif

No, that was strictly for the dames, lurking in the thread not for you lame
Mane, what you gonna do with that? Think about my meat while you stroking some cat?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ugh you nasty, like ya boy Pipes say... you want details boy? Is you ay...
Yo this thread got me feeling fine, saw that chart, but I been knew it was pine
Yo turn me up on the headphones man.. Yo.. Yo! 
uhh ugh bawse

Uh yo Brolic that was a nice copy and paste

But next time ya eat ya girl out tell me how my babies taste

Callin me a lame 

My schlong puts yours to shame 

Got ya girl lookin at you like 
indifferent.gif

You already came? 

Magnums stay rapped with the lube of Lois Vuitton Don 

Girl all up on me know she rockin Sean John 

Cum at me bro 
pimp.gif

unholychokeslam8qv.gif

The funny thing is that your penis only gets too small when they get mad at you/break up with you. Girl I was seeing freshman year started doing creeper @#$% and stalking me everywhere so I had to break it off. Day after that she told every girl on the floor to call me "baby carrot" 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
she hit me up this summer talking about reconnecting before we graduate 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but your girl put my meat on her breakfast toast.
She got it nice and wet like the Christmas roast you asked for my size in a NT post?
sick.gif

No, that was strictly for the dames, lurking in the thread not for you lame
Mane, what you gonna do with that? Think about my meat while you stroking some cat?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ugh you nasty, like ya boy Pipes say... you want details boy? Is you ay...
Yo this thread got me feeling fine, saw that chart, but I been knew it was pine
Yo turn me up on the headphones man.. Yo.. Yo! 
uhh ugh bawse

Uh yo Brolic that was a nice copy and paste

But next time ya eat ya girl out tell me how my babies taste

Callin me a lame 

My schlong puts yours to shame 

Got ya girl lookin at you like 
indifferent.gif

You already came? 

Magnums stay rapped with the lube of Lois Vuitton Don 

Girl all up on me know she rockin Sean John 

Cum at me bro 
pimp.gif
No.
well, this is reason enough for mods to lock it up.

indifferent.gif

Are ya'll really talking about your meat with each other!!!!?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Summa summa summa time!
roll.gif

funny-hilarious-ugly-people33.jpg
271.jpg
Photos%2BOf%2BReal%2BFunny%2BPeople%2BAround%2BThe%2BWorld%2B%2525282%252529.jpg
250r1us.jpg

2s97i8l.gif

this thread got mad sus, but the lyrics literally have me dying right now

and Regular Show was the FRIST that came to mind wen i read that dumb &$%#

this thread cray

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

RaWeX05 wrote:

tim teufel wrote:

The married girl I'm seeing keeps complaining of how small her man is down there and other girls I see complain of most men not doing work to handle business for their chics. I'm seeing one girl now that tells me her man is obsessed with asking her what's the biggest she ever had lulz it drove her to eventually cheat.

2ijrjib.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It happens, sucks but ok think about it? Would you wanna have sex with a girl that's wayyy too loose?

Originally Posted by k3stacks

SInce you wanted to know OP 8 1/4 in. I am. & my stamina is pretty darn good. "She came 1st I came last roll the grass"
pimp.gif

There is no way you that big son. We need tagged pictures like,....yesterday. Yes srs

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

SInce you wanted to know OP 8 1/4 in. I am. & my stamina is pretty darn good. "She came 1st I came last roll the grass"
pimp.gif

There is no way you that big son. We need tagged pictures like,....yesterday. Yes srs

1588_original_rPOS1.

pimp.gif

Big?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

What does a married woman telling me she cheats on her husband with me cause her man has a small pecker have to do with this thread being ayo? These are facts of life lulz y'all are either beyond homophobic or are the group that is packing like a toddler.

i really doubt his "size" isnt the only reason she cheated (on her HUSBAND).  most likely a combination of dudes low self-esteem among other things.  and it that is the reason... chick is a skeeze and would cheat on anyone.  

Originally Posted by AyoDun

laugh.gif
got to love nt. I won't lie I'm average
ohwell.gif
I learned to use it to the best of my ability because that's all you can do. I'm not going to sit there crying because my girl has had bigger or be proud cause my girl has had smaller, I'm just going to put in work and do my best with what I was given because I can't change it.
That's my mentality.

Had a jumpoff years back, friends ask me if I needed a condom said yeah then He had the nerves to pass me the magnum.    "said na I'm good"

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

pimp.gif

1588_original_rPOS1.

pimp.gif

elegantsquidward.gif

Back
Top Bottom