Why is Popeyes so slow

Church's has the best biscuits of any fast food chicken place

KFC and Popeye's biscuits taste like drywall

5 piece spicy tenders with Sweet Heat sauce or 5 piece blackened tenders with blackened ranch at Popeye's>

What does blackebed ranch taste like? For work, people get it all the time

Blackened Ranch is the only sauce I mess with.

I'm sad to see the waffle tenders go. This month's promo is for a shrimp tackle box and for me fast food shrimp is always a no-go.

Popeyes is massively overrated, and Church's isn't even edible.
Churches biscuits >>>
I went to bhurch's a bouple yrs back and booped the 2 piece bhicken w/ a side of mashed potatoes 
sick.gif
 told myself never again 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I went to bhurch's a bouple yrs back and booped the 2 piece bhicken w/ a side of mashed potatoes :x  told myself never again :smh:  

Yeah you indefinitely had mud butt with all that grease and richness from the potatoes.

Dont remember the last time I had churches. I dont even know what it taste like. Just the biscuits.

I will say, when fresh and when you can smell it from down the street, popeyes is easily the best of the 3 between them kfc and churches. Best popeyes I EVER had was two thanksgivings ago when these hungry ****** didn't wanna wait for the turkey. Everything was fresh. :smokin

Went to a Popeye's in ________, SC a few months ago.

- I am the only person in line, 2 girls in front of me just waiting on orders.

- Waited 10 min until my order was taken

- No change in the register, cashier chases down the manager for cash in the drawer

- Manager pulls out a shoebox from underneath the register and takes cash out of it to make change for a 20

- I wait another 10 min for my order

There's a restaurant in Cali buying Popeyes and selling it as their own lol

https://m.yelp.com/biz/sweet-dixie-...opup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

It was a tale of two chicken restaurants. Sweet Dixie Kitchen — a hipstery join in Long Beach, CA — had great reviews on Yelp… until one reviewer came along and blew up their scene. He called them out for selling Popeyes chicken.

Here is what the reviewer, Tyler H of Los Angeles, CA wrote on the review platform:

Before my friends and I got seated we saw them quickly bring in two large boxes of Popeyes to the kitchen. I ordered the Chicken and Waffles to see whether or not they were serving Popeye’s to their customers. I thought the chicken tasted suspiciously like Popeye’s and was also rather stale.

I kindly asked our waiter how they cooked their fried chicken. After checking he admitted that they do in fact use Popeyes.

Instead of denying the charge, Sweet Dixie Kitchen owner, Kimberly Sanchez replied to the review, saying they “Proudly serve Popeye’s spicy tenders.” And later stated in a Facebook post that, “We have never claimed we make each and every item.”

Right. But this isn’t sourcing bread from an artisan bakery, this is buying chicken premade, in bulk from a national fast food chain. A chain that is readily available nearby. Sanchez’s Facebook post included the following lines:

We use a ready made chicken — and always have — even before we decided to go with a certain chain as opposed to a food distributor brand fried chicken.

And…

We will continue our business the same way we have always done — honest that we make nearly all from scratch, saying what we do make from scratch, and when we can’t, we will use the second best thing available to us. And we will be glad to let you know which is which — just like we always have

https://m.yelp.com/biz/sweet-dixie-kitchen-long-beach?hrid=uIWP8P3NxLrbbExa9JXHig&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

It was a tale of two chicken restaurants. Sweet Dixie Kitchen — a hipstery join in Long Beach, CA — had great reviews on Yelp… until one reviewer came along and blew up their scene. He called them out for selling Popeyes chicken.

Here is what the reviewer, Tyler H of Los Angeles, CA wrote on the review platform:

Before my friends and I got seated we saw them quickly bring in two large boxes of Popeyes to the kitchen. I ordered the Chicken and Waffles to see whether or not they were serving Popeye’s to their customers. I thought the chicken tasted suspiciously like Popeye’s and was also rather stale.

I kindly asked our waiter how they cooked their fried chicken. After checking he admitted that they do in fact use Popeyes.

Instead of denying the charge, Sweet Dixie Kitchen owner, Kimberly Sanchez replied to the review, saying they “Proudly serve Popeye’s spicy tenders.” And later stated in a Facebook post that, “We have never claimed we make each and every item.”

Right. But this isn’t sourcing bread from an artisan bakery, this is buying chicken premade, in bulk from a national fast food chain. A chain that is readily available nearby. Sanchez’s Facebook post included the following lines:

We use a ready made chicken — and always have — even before we decided to go with a certain chain as opposed to a food distributor brand fried chicken.

And…

We will continue our business the same way we have always done — honest that we make nearly all from scratch, saying what we do make from scratch, and when we can’t, we will use the second best thing available to us. And we will be glad to let you know which is which — just like we always have
529b0869307a1269e91505d22426e8b7aee41e98299f63398bab4e151d383d99.jpg

where I live is like the only Popeyes left that has a buffet. I believe NOLA has one also.

im gonna be in toronto for a couple days, finna get some popeyessss

Popeyes' service is consistently terrible, no matter which location I go to.

Food's straight tho.

I might get roasted for this, but I no care, I no care...

But Wal-Mart's bakery spicy chicken and General Tso boneless chicken is better than KFC & Popeyes.

Come at me.

gif-12.gif

Yo that walmart chicken is damn good. I'll stand with you on this

Popeyes is massively overrated, and Church's isn't even edible.

Church's used to be the spot when i was kid. Havent had it since i was prob middle school (late 90s)

Churches biscuits >>>

I do remeber those biscuits, thats for damn sure. Had that butter/homey on top :smokin

https://m.yelp.com/biz/sweet-dixie-kitchen-long-beach?hrid=uIWP8P3NxLrbbExa9JXHig&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

And…

Screenshot_20171018-100628.png

Back
Top Bottom