Why is Popeyes so slow

White dude at the end reminded me of Jared from Silicon Valley :lol:

But seriously if y'all really wanna try some good chicken... check this place out called "Jollibee" and order the spicy crispy chicken... thank me later!
Jollibee is trash.

If we're gonna talk about the best fried chicken I've ever had, it was from The Commodore, this hipster-y dive bar in Brooklyn. The skin was just so crunchy and the chicken was juicy. They served it with biscuits, honey butter, and hot sauce. I still dream about it.

This my favorite chain for chicken and one of my favorite fast food spots but Everytime I go I have to wait. And it's not a short time but minimum 5 minutes and that's being generous because it's usually longer. Maybe I'm comparing it to McDonald's, KFC or even taco bell so that's why I think it's slow. I wouldn't even try going through the drive through smh

I got 6 piece chicken 5 thighs 1 breast nothing crazy and this girl orders 15 piece chicken tenders and got her order before me but I was here first.

5 mins, LMFAO. I’ve never been to Popeyes but this ninja complains about 5mins, FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

The commodore is great good drinks too but my favorite chicken spot in nyc is bobwhites lunch counter.

I've been to Bobwhite. Also really good. I think they brine their chicken in sweet tea. I'd say they're a close second to The Commodore.

Don't sleep on charles in Harlem. It's right up there with the best in the city

Haven't been to Charles Country Pan Fried Chicken yet, but I've been meaning to. Heard they moved to a different location. At one point they had all you can eat fried chicken. Not sure if that's still the case.

If we're gonna talk about the best fried chicken I've ever had, it was from The Commodore, this hipster-y dive bar in Brooklyn. The skin was just so crunchy and the chicken was juicy. They served it with biscuits, honey butter, and hot sauce. I still dream about it.

Really? I literally live a minute walk from there. I've only ordered the Hot Chicken sandwich and it's good but not the amazing. What do you usually order?

Also... I ordered Popeyes off UberEATS. :smh:

I've hit a new low in life.

Last edited:
Really? I literally live a minute walk from here. I've only ordered the Hot Chicken sandwich and it's good but not the amazing. What do you usually order?

Also... I ordered Popeyes off UberEATS. :smh:

I've hit a new low in life.

I got the fried chicken dinner. I think it comes with 2-3 pieces of chicken and a few small biscuits.

The nachos are decent too.

I'm done with Popeye's, their pieces are always too small and dry
there is a Louisiana Fried Chicken by me that is fire and you can call ahead and order so you don't have to wait forever

Louisiana's quality differ from hood to hood. I have one give me my chicken in a donut box. I gave them the sidest eye of all side eyes. They didn't even sell donuts. Nevertheless, food was gabage. Louisianas near my girls house is fire tho.

Vegas got this spot called "Bruxie" and "Lola's Chicken" is good

Bruxie is in Cali too. Chicken is good. A lil salty tho.

This is every black neighborhood's chicken joint. I legit wonder this same thing. How do they just run out, not run out as in gotta cook more but run out as in out of stock.

HOW

And don't go to church's. Them ****** ain't NEVER got no chicken. How you a chicken joint but don't have no chicken???

Louisiana's quality differ from hood to hood. I have one give me my chicken in a donut box. I gave them the sidest eye of all side eyes. They didn't even sell donuts. Nevertheless, food was gabage. Louisianas near my girls house is fire tho.
when this one opened up it was just ok, the chicken was fried well but it wasn't seasoned enough, but they've hit their stride now. and the green apple slushie is :pimp:

Has anyone ever had fried chicken from Roy Rogers? :nerd:
Used to eat Roy Rogers all the time when they were around in Baltimore back when I was a youngin , they had them big pieces of chicken extra crispy too ...they left in like the late 90’s / early 00’s tho

I saw one in the boonies somewhere else in Maryland a couple years ago but they had that vibe that a brotha wasn’t welcome in there :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom