Why is Popeyes so slow

Ok they got be interested with the brioche. They got it looking right in the picture. I know when I buy it tho, it's gonna be smushed with sauce dripping out
beli.png

Ok they got be interested with the brioche. They got it looking right in the picture. I know when I buy it tho, it's gonna be smushed with sauce dripping out
beli.png
Typically yeah, but this might be the first time the sandwich actually doesn't look far off from the made up foam commercial one.

my local popeyes is pretty legit

this one cashier always does some extra **** to make my order cheaper

like he can combine different promotions and combos :lol: much appreciated

Enjoy it while it's new though. You know at some point some genius is going to make themselves look good cutting costs talking about halving the chicken breast and spending less time preparing it to save man hours or some ****.

Stopped by a Popeyes in the city of SoCal and they didn't have it yet. The lady even said come back at the end of the month yet it was on the digital menu. :stoneface:

Sitting here eating Chick-Fil-A. Man I'm going to have to try this chicken sandwich. Folks on Facebook saying it's better than Chick-Fil-A and now NikeTalk. Only thing is I've still got 2 coupons for free meals to Chick-Fil-A. I'm definitely gonna try though since there are only 2 Chick-Fil-As in metro Detroit and Popeyes is everywhere here.

Gonna see how the sandwich is tomorrow when I swing by the location by my job.

The Popeye’s by my place is the worst fast food I’ve ever received. Ordered a three piece meal. Legit waited 15 mins and had to get a refund.

Man, I had the sandwich today, and man it's great. Had to eat 1 1/2...lmao. Couldn't get myself to eat 2, but i'm glad there's a Popeyes a few minutes away from my house.

Back
Top Bottom