Why is the Olde English 40oz. mount liquor so looked down upon?

Ain't nothing wrong with any malt liquor. I get down with 211 and OE from time to time. It tastes terrible, but it's not meant to be enjoyed. Chug it fast and get your buzz on. That's it and that's all.
This. What do you expect for the price :lol:

That's what I'm saying. It costs $2.50. Of course it's going to be butt. But if you want a dirt cheap buzz, chug it, deal with the nasty taste, and get right. Absolutely no sipping allowed. Sipping seems to make the taste worse.

Last edited:
Last time i drank OE/211 was through a beer bong many many years ago. That’s the best way to drink to avoid really tasting it. :lol:

Around the age of 21 , Olde English , Hurricane , Steel Reserve ,Colt 45 and Schlitz were my go to drinks. Hell even Miller High Life if I wanted the “champagne of beers” Lol the drunk on a budget days

man the og 4 loko with caffeine had everyone goin nuts. so many blackouts :lol:

4 loko is the one drink I couldn’t finish. Tasted bad and started giving me a headache. I did drink 2 cans of sparks really fast and I could feel my heart pumping hard.

Used to mess with Olde English 40's heavy during my early high school years. We used to call them Ing Bing's in Philly. Pound one and smoke a blunt and you be on quick. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom