Why is there so much disgusting obesity in this country?

when i went to vegas the guy next to me was obese on my flight, we didnt even have the arm rest down

obese ppl should be force to pay for first class, that was not a pleasant flight at all.

A few days ago on the commuter bus I take to work, a fat lady gets on all huffing, and puffing saying she can't make it all the way to the back of the bus when every seat in the front was filled. I was just like
indifferent.gif

A few days ago on the commuter bus I take to work, a fat lady gets on all huffing, and puffing saying she can't make it all the way to the back of the bus when every seat in the front was filled. I was just like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

you can try and be the healthiest guy in the world and still end up getting cancer.

indifferent.gif

there's so much foolishness in here. I can drive as carefully as possible and still get killed in a car accident, so what's the point of driving carefully.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

you can try and be the healthiest guy in the world and still end up getting cancer.

indifferent.gif

there's so much foolishness in here. I can drive as carefully as possible and still get killed in a car accident, so what's the point of driving carefully.

laugh.gif
@ all the corpulent folk in here getting all pissy.

EDIT: Why is it ok to hassle cig smokers about their problem, but not obese/severely overweight people?

laugh.gif

EDIT: Why is it ok to hassle cig smokers about their problem, but not obese/severely overweight people?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

when i went to vegas the guy next to me was obese on my flight, we didnt even have the arm rest down

obese ppl should be force to pay for first class, that was not a pleasant flight at all.

I think I heard something a while back about some airlines making them buy two seats
laugh.gif

but seriously it's a huge problem in this country, even the poor people are fat...where you get money to eat like that?

My dad is pretty big, he said the reason why is because he has been a big eater he just had football to keep him in shape, once he blew his new out in college he didn't play his senior year but continued eating the way he always has and never really hit the gym and been like that since then. It's a hard habbit to break

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I think I heard something a while back about some airlines making them buy two seats
laugh.gif

but seriously it's a huge problem in this country, even the poor people are fat...where you get money to eat like that?

My dad is pretty big, he said the reason why is because he has been a big eater he just had football to keep him in shape, once he blew his new out in college he didn't play his senior year but continued eating the way he always has and never really hit the gym and been like that since then. It's a hard habbit to break

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by scshift

That happened to me in school once, we had to pick out groups and this one lazy dude was salty cause we didn't want him in our group, he complained that we only wanted "smart" kids in our group. Buddy got that one right
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What did the teacher have to say about that

I talked with her, she was like "I know how you feel, but sometimes in life you have to deal with working with people you don't want to work with", I was just like whatever and left.

Next day this other cat in our group basically calls the kid out saying he's lazy and dumb, the kid got up and left saying some dumb #%!* like "I never wanted to work with you guys anyways". Like okay then
roll.gif

Teacher didn't like him anyways so she didn't care

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by scshift

That happened to me in school once, we had to pick out groups and this one lazy dude was salty cause we didn't want him in our group, he complained that we only wanted "smart" kids in our group. Buddy got that one right
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What did the teacher have to say about that

I talked with her, she was like "I know how you feel, but sometimes in life you have to deal with working with people you don't want to work with", I was just like whatever and left.

Next day this other cat in our group basically calls the kid out saying he's lazy and dumb, the kid got up and left saying some dumb #%!* like "I never wanted to work with you guys anyways". Like okay then
roll.gif

Teacher didn't like him anyways so she didn't care

Its a shame the obesity rate is so high, but its just how it is. America loves to eat.

Its a shame the obesity rate is so high, but its just how it is. America loves to eat.

Originally Posted by Club 27

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

You may be skinny, but you obviously aren't very smart. Second hand smoke affects everybody in the general vicinity with all the carcinogens and harmful chemicals released into the air, including non smokers. Someone's being obese in passing, has no direct affect on your life on your health.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

You may be skinny, but you obviously aren't very smart. Second hand smoke affects everybody in the general vicinity with all the carcinogens and harmful chemicals released into the air, including non smokers. Someone's being obese in passing, has no direct affect on your life on your health.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I meant in the sense of what is ok to confront people about

i remember overhearing this woman confront another woman who was smoking and minding her own business

she lectured her on the dangers of tobacco use and whatnot

the other lady took an apologetic tone, claiming that she felt bad about her habit but couldnt help it

why is THIS ok to do, but going to an obese person and say "shape up! do you know how many years you're shaving off of your life because of your choices?" would be considered taboo?

So take all your intelligence talk somewhere else.

besides, you're the guy who snitched on that epic thread, your opinion is invalid

You're That Dude alright...

....you're that dude that no one respects.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I meant in the sense of what is ok to confront people about

i remember overhearing this woman confront another woman who was smoking and minding her own business

she lectured her on the dangers of tobacco use and whatnot

the other lady took an apologetic tone, claiming that she felt bad about her habit but couldnt help it

why is THIS ok to do, but going to an obese person and say "shape up! do you know how many years you're shaving off of your life because of your choices?" would be considered taboo?

So take all your intelligence talk somewhere else.

besides, you're the guy who snitched on that epic thread, your opinion is invalid

You're That Dude alright...

....you're that dude that no one respects.

Back
Top Bottom