Why the **** do fast food workers get attitude when u ask for extra sauce packets?????

I wonder how many guys will call me a damn liar if I told them we (people in los angeles) pay 10 cents for paper bags at the grocery store?
laugh.gif
no way lol..being serious

I wonder how many guys will call me a damn liar if I told them we (people in los angeles) pay 10 cents for paper bags at the grocery store?
laugh.gif
this had me so perplexed when i started going on the west coast. thought homie was joking when he asked if i wanted to bay for a bag.

Probably their higher ups stressing it more then anything.

What gets me though is how subway is stingy as hell when it comes to giving napkins out when you order food.
I know right!

+

Fast food people get angry cause they are mad or tired from working their 9-5 all week long. They are just annoyed at the job itself and how much time is left on the clock.

Went to grab some Singapore noodles today :pimp: ...b4 I left the store I asked for some soy sauce, the lady at the counter was like its some already in the bag but I'll give you a couple (3) more like its a hassle n she doing me a favor ...I open the bag n it was only ONE soy sauce in there! Shorty was trying to get over on me wit the sauces :lol: :smh:

At chipotle Im always like, "may I have a little extra (of whatever meat I get) please" works 100% of the time, and dont get charged double. :smokin Same with cheese even though I dont think they charge for extra cheese lol

At chipotle Im always like, "may I have a little extra (of whatever meat I get) please" works 100% of the time, and dont get charged double.
smokin.gif
Same with cheese even though I dont think they charge for extra cheese lol
Man I will say this, I get way more food when certain people are behind the counter. I love it

I don't eat fast food but I went into McDonald's after a long time to order some food for the homeless. I was inquiring about the double cheeseburgers and chick caught an attitude. She acted like I should know the difference between all the different types they had. Horrible customer service.

It's good they are taking their job seriously I wouldn't want to lose my job breaking a rule for some people I don't even know.

I don't pay the 10 cents per bag I bring my own reusable bags it's a hassle at first but you get used to it

YO :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Not much things irritate me more than this man.. I really dont get it.. Like if I ask you for something and you nod your head yes how the hell do you "forget" to do it in less than 3 seconds

What irks me more than anything is minimum wage employees taking their jobs waaaaay too seriously :smh:

I just tell them to look out soon as i give them the money.
Or ill intentionally fck up a breakfast order in the middle of a rush. 90% of the time it goes through.

What irks me more than anything is minimum wage employees taking their jobs waaaaay too seriously
mean.gif
if you complain about your job then push yourself for something better than just complaing because they wont pay you more to do your job you cant even do right 95% of the time 

Back
Top Bottom